[L2J] L2 Dubai

O_o

Interlude server opened again under a new team ( from Greece ) , new futures and fresh start, if you look for a good pvp Interlude server give it a try ;) www.l2dubai.com

p.s. don't forget to downland new patch !

I will give a try coz I was top player before the wipe..Btw ppl online right now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recommand doint join this server. I got banned because of a donator that payed lupu to jail & ban me . Me and my ally was attacking a donator`s friend castle and he jailed & banned me when siege started. I was ally leader and now server really failed. No more balance and I saw guys with 30.000 GB and corrupted GMS ... so I tell again : Dont join this server !!! It`s an epic failure. Cheers ;)

Don't forget about the corruption thingy!

Lupu gives to all his friends gold bars and items!

Don't join...

Sry I no have friends in game and its not nice for you to say thrash like that.

well server is well worked gj lupu and rest of team. about banned hero vyper dunno if its real but if it is then really bad.

It worth the TRY because its well set up.

Unbalance thing exist, becayse i have full armor +16 plus cert. skill for def and i still getting double dmg from other archers ... so whats going on? theres a trick that i dont know or something alse? thats my only problem ...... i dont know what happening with some players.. and they are few

sorry for my sucky english