interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ EVO

CorLeoNe

First, people always make an idea of you looking at your past. That's how life is..you cant change it.

Second, could you please tell me what uber imba mega anti cheat system you got?

xaxaxax uber imba mega :D .Nice Vago.

As for the server ,i heard it for first time and i will give it a try ;)

i start with BlueDragon and now its L2 EVO.  50 servers ??? i know only 2 . maybe you know other corleone :)

its a good anti-cheat that keeps the scammers, noobs, hackers away  thats all you have to know

server has one custom armor, but its only one and cannot be enchanted.

its a special armor with nice stats .

the patch its so big because we have custom loading screen, custom music in pvp zones and tows + graphic adjusments

L][ EVO aka BlueDragon  is now ONLINE

We added some small updates and also we updated our anti-cheat guard

Come and join our world with cheaters/noobs/scammers

http://l2evo.ro

This is the lammest server i ever saw... 1000 wipes in 1-2 years... And about the protection hmm.. is almost impenetrable(true) , but it was hacked from the db last week. I don't recommend it for some simple reasons Corleone cares only about money. Nothing unique same shity interlude pvp style with debalances 80% of ther server is archer. No custom pvp server after 2 weeks epic corleone set with op stats which debalances even more. In the past were like 100+ players but now 20 would be good to see. I played some time ago i really liked it (1week or so)

we had only 4 wipes in 2 years and now l2evo its a total new project , so i dont see the point. about the protection you are right, its unbreakable because its a very good one. last week the server was in maintenance , we added and implemented some new features, so start lyeing here that was hacked the database because its not true. nowone will break it ever.

we had only 4 wipes in 2 years and now l2evo its a total new project , so i dont see the point. about the protection you are right, its unbreakable because its a very good one. last week the server was in maintenance , we added and implemented some new features, so start lyeing here that was hacked the database because its not true. nowone will break it ever.

4 wipe in 2 years ?

I think u joking..

in last 2 years since l2evo aka blue dragon is ON  u made like 20 WIPE's

and another wipe is comming ...

don't join this server, corleone live for DONATIONS !

So what happened to NO CUSTOM SERVER?

Is it normal to do 3000 damage on normal hit with the Epic armor? :o

Vesper armor has same + stats are the S grades but with more pdef.