interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ EVO

CorLeoNe

Lol'ed.

He said "pack", not "patch"...

I hope you can see the difference.

BTW You shouldn't be so proud of your protection.

You should think that there are guys out there who are able to crack it.

Remember that.

BTW A normal connection guide is called anti-noob protection?? WTF!?

nowone hacked the server. you allready start liyng ? I want to see some screens from now, not from the old server, if you want to belive you.  If you dont have any dont lie here with stupid comments

i dont belive how stupid you (the cheaters) can be. if cheaters dont work on evo , you think to post comments on hopzone where you lie so much, just to make harm. GG

Oh my friend CorLeoNe i am FinalDestination i like your because i am the better char in your server but in last wipe no give my donate items back........ another members no log in is not good server GM no speak you when not donator in server you are noob (when not donator only) akamanah and zariche no drop PK or PvP no have all when need to not donate farm........ and all players farm only

• 1 month later...

First, people always make an idea of you looking at your past. That's how life is..you cant change it.

Second, could you please tell me what uber imba mega anti cheat system you got? Just explain me how it is working. I guess I can understand your advanced and so complex system to protect your server if Ill sweat for 3 hours.

Now really, no flames, just the real truth. You got like 50 servers till now and they all closed after the economy went REALLY down or you got hacked. You always said there gonna be balance and no customs. As always I bet in max 1 week you will add customs "just for fun" with imba stats and so on, donations and 500 retarded events.

My 2 cents,

cheers