interlude [Interlude L2J]L2lucky

ariskos

www.l2lucky.co.nr

L][ Lucky

L][Lucky is one of the New Lineage2 servers. As it gained international status, we are expanding our language support to Russian,English and Greece. Server was born in November 2008 and is administrated professionaly by professional staff.

LUCKY

===========================================

L][Lucky Rates List.

===========================================

RateXp = 3000.

RateSp = 3000.

RatePartyXp = 1.

RatePartySp = 1.

RateDropAdena = 40.

RateConsumableCost = 1.

RateDropItems = 10.

RateDropSpoil = 4.

RateDropManor = 7

RateDropQuest = 4.

RateQuestsReward = 1.

RateKarmaExpLost = 1

RateSiegeGuardsPrice = 1

#Adena Drop Raid/Boss

AdenaBoss = 6.

AdenaRaid = 6.

AdenaMinon = 6.

#Item Drop Raid/Boss

ItemsBoss = 1.

ItemsRaid = 1.

ItemsMinon = 1.

#Enchant Safe = 3 Max = 15 Chance =

Hardware: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E7300 (Dual Core) @2,67 GHz x2 , 2GB RAM, 1x500GB 10k RPM Ultrasata Raptor, 100mbps Up/Down

Software

Windows 2003 Enterprice x64 R2 Edition

(Custom Dynasty robe , heavy , light)

(Custom Apella robe , heavy , light)

(Custom Dynasty weapons)

And many more :)

GREEK PVP SERVER L2LUCKY X3000 we wait for you!

All these 1000-5000x servers are popping up lately. Why don't you guys just make people level 85 on enterworld and have subclasses start at 85? Then remove XP from mobs and from in the core? It'd be less calculations for the server to do and with no xp in the npc table, less stuff sitting in memory.

Let me drop a few little tips for you...

1. Don't mention it's a greek server. It's not a selling point. Do you know how many greek-based servers are created daily?

2. Your site looks like it's from 1995. >_>

3. 2Gb of ram? O_o Sounds like a home hosted DSL based server. I'm too lazy to bring up visual route to check, but yeah... no fun.

I also don't see a hopzone listing so I assumed you've been banned from there or something?

this isnt my server is just a server that needs more people and is stable and good i just wanted to help the server thats all and btw the enchant rate is 66% normal 68% blessed just take a try i think its worth it but we need more people :) hope u enjoy in game in d4rk0c3an.thanks in advance

Enchant Safe = 3 Max = 15 Chance =

(Custom Dynasty robe , heavy , light)

(Custom Apella robe , heavy , light)

(Custom Dynasty weapons)

And many more :)

GREEK PVP SERVER L2LUCKY X3000 we wait for you!

FINALLY server with lower enchant, ill try it... (i hope that customs dont give any crazy stats 8) )

hahahah you are right :P ok server is gonna be wiped so dont play that match now. in 10 days by now new pack and i think i posted too eardly about the server anyways the new upcoming changes will be the best. you will haven's seen a server like this i promise you :)

hahahah you are right :P ok server is gonna be wiped so dont play that match now. in 10 days by now new pack and i think i posted too eardly about the server anyways the new upcoming changes will be the best. you will haven's seen a server like this i promise you :)

Sure we have, greek home-hosted server running junk interlude packs and an admin who can't fix bugs. Hell, I see those ALL the time here! :D

Server was born in November 2008

nice1

Please visit our downloads section

Jule 25th 2009
Server is OPEN!!! join us now
U can contact us at :

Online Players

Coudn't connect to [luckynet.no-ip.biz

max 20-30 player's??

#Enchant Safe = 3 Max = 15 Chance =

how much change??

I think this is one of the random fail LolJavaServers popping up each day...

Let me point out your problems that make me NOT want to play it...

*Site is FUGLY as hell

*Enchant chance = x%?

*bugs bugs and MORE bugs

*another fail server with 10 yr olds hosting it trying to make 5 euros to buy Pokemon

*Why don't u spend the time making server look good and not just opening it on a shit pack of L2j and make it look profesional?

*thought about how many random Java servers pop up in MxC everyday that always have 4000 customs

*server has been online for 1 year? WOW! I feel it is 99% LIE!

*0 people = bad bad bad server

=====================================================================

What

is

with

these

random

Gr33k

servers

coming

up

every

single

fuucking

day

????

I hate it when people make a Java server and think that 2000 people would magically appear on the first day...