[Video] finalElf production

Lain

Hey hey,

you newbies playing Gracia and clients like this, do you even remember history of Lineage, I mean chronicle 1,2,3,4 on official (Bartz) ? I doubt you do.

FinalElf was one of respected archers (SRs) back then in C1-C3 on official Bartz, because he was always up to hunting farmers.

dude past is past. now Gracia PWNZ. i play since old times and now after i played a long time hellbound and gracia when i log in on C4, Interlude i have the feeling that i am playing on something very old and i log out some sec. cuz since C4 there were not so many new things. Learn to play now. Past cant be now.

P.S.: i think that this topic must be closed. i dont see the point of it ???

dude past is past. now Gracia PWNZ. i play since old times and now after i played a long time hellbound and gracia when i log in on C4, Interlude i have the feeling that i am playing on something very old and i log out some sec. cuz since C4 there were not so many new things. Learn to play now. Past cant be now.

P.S.: i think that this topic must be closed. i dont see the point of it ???

You're bigmouthed one, was waiting for guys like you.

Topic contains video of history of L2 and it is free up to discussion. And no, Im not gonna explain again and again why gracia sucks.

You're bigmouthed one, was waiting for guys like you.

Topic contains video of history of L2 and it is free up to discussion. And no, Im not gonna explain again and again why gracia sucks.

and i wont explain again and again why ppl dont like gracia. cuz the classes that are very very very OP on interlude are like all others in gracia. and all have a history, not only c1,c2,c3,c4... and there are many good ppl on offi that can be called "pro".

and i wont explain again and again why ppl dont like gracia. cuz the classes that are very very very OP on interlude are like all others in gracia. and all have a history, not only c1,c2,c3,c4... and there are many good ppl on offi that can be called "pro".

Shut up. The discussion about clients is done.

Free discussion about old times is open.

Omg he was a pro? lol. Hitting enemies from the back when they exping and killing 2 players when he has 3 other ppl with him :o buahahah. if this was pro player than those old chronicles really sucks.

what are you saying? A random video, makes a noob/pro player?

what do you think about dvp videos? he also attacks enemies from behind, and he was noob?

this guy, made a video to make fun of the enemies.

when finalElf was playing, i believe that was so hard to get a bop  enchanted. and he has him +5/6 dunno.

also, would like to share a video where a guy made 1 bop +16 on retail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI-Yx8HtQt4

that's what i can a lucky guy.

i think that when you are with top A/S and with full buff to atack other players with low A/B/C w/o buffs and killing them isnt to be "pro". for me to be Pro is when someone atacks you like this (in behind) to kill him not to die from him. thats how i think :/

FinalElf is pro and he is famous l2 player but dvp is the famoust l2 player beause he was in the news xD

and on all videos on DvP he is with nearly full buff, and on F1 is the atack, on F2 Healing potions, F3 Quickhealing potions, F4 Greater CP potions and after all other skills. how do you think you will kill him?

For me the difference between this lolelf and dvp is that dvp could beat 5-6 enemies alone and lolelf on that video killed only 2 enemies with assist of his 3 friends. Really guys, it's not a big achievement at all.