Look what happened in one leeching forum!

Morian

GrisoM, what program/etc u used? i want it too D:

xD we didnt used nothing, Morian earned admin trust, became global mod. He promote me to administrator and we fucked the site up xP

If you wanna hack a site, check the programs i shared at the hacking aio in tutorial section ^^

xD we didnt used nothing, Morian earned admin trust, became global mod. He promote me to administrator and we -beep-ed the site up xP

If you wanna hack a site, check the programs i shared at the hacking aio in tutorial section ^^

Aha i thought you attacked it. x)

Too many noobs on the INTERNET.

Oh yes?

As Coolis sayed

find one, and do the same! I w8 for your results  :-*

I bet that it was very difficult..

xD we didnt used nothing, Morian earned admin trust, became global mod. He promote me to administrator and we -beep-ed the site up xP

Yes, I am sure now after reading that...

Aha i thought you attacked it. x)

Too many noobs on the INTERNET.

Yes, I am sure now after reading that...

LoL why waste time hacking when you can tell to the admin you will help him and then you -beep- his site up ;D

Ofc I can hack a simple sites like that one (or any .tk .ucoz site) but its more simple just lie to the admin ;P

LoL why waste time hacking when you can tell to the admin you will help him and then you -beep- his site up ;D

Ofc I can hack a simple sites like that one (or any .tk .ucoz site) but its more simple just lie to the admin ;P

That's my point...

He acted like he hacked a well protected forum, but he "hacked" just a noobish forum instead.

The admin was so idiot that he didn't fix the privs of the Global Mods...

I bet your penis grown now that you "hacked" a UCOZ site.

You dont have a clue xD

I told to Morian dont open a thread out of hidden xD

Locked, at least we stopped 1 guy from c/p more info xP