Jump to content

Look what happened in one leeching forum!


Recommended Posts

Posted

GrisoM, what program/etc u used? i want it too D:

 

xD we didnt used nothing, Morian earned admin trust, became global mod. He promote me to administrator and we fucked the site up xP

 

If you wanna hack a site, check the programs i shared at the hacking aio in tutorial section ^^

Posted

xD we didnt used nothing, Morian earned admin trust, became global mod. He promote me to administrator and we -beep-ed the site up xP

 

If you wanna hack a site, check the programs i shared at the hacking aio in tutorial section ^^

 

Aha i thought you attacked it. x)

Too many noobs on the INTERNET.

Posted

Oh yes?

 

As Coolis sayed

find one, and do the same! I w8 for your results  :-*

 

I bet that it was very difficult..

 

xD we didnt used nothing, Morian earned admin trust, became global mod. He promote me to administrator and we -beep-ed the site up xP

 

If you wanna hack a site, check the programs i shared at the hacking aio in tutorial section ^^

 

Yes, I am sure now after reading that...

Posted

Aha i thought you attacked it. x)

Too many noobs on the INTERNET.

 

Yes, I am sure now after reading that...

 

LoL why waste time hacking when you can tell to the admin you will help him and then you -beep- his site up ;D

 

Ofc I can hack a simple sites like that one (or any .tk .ucoz site) but its more simple just lie to the admin ;P

Posted

LoL why waste time hacking when you can tell to the admin you will help him and then you -beep- his site up ;D

 

Ofc I can hack a simple sites like that one (or any .tk .ucoz site) but its more simple just lie to the admin ;P

That's my point...

 

He acted like he hacked a well protected forum, but he "hacked" just a noobish forum instead.

 

The admin was so idiot that he didn't fix the privs of the Global Mods...

Posted

I bet your penis grown now that you "hacked" a UCOZ site.

 

You dont have a clue xD

 

I told to Morian dont open a thread out of hidden xD

 

Locked, at least we stopped 1 guy from c/p more info xP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..