------

250X XP

250X SP

250X Adena

Enchant Values:

Safe Armor/Weapons: 3

Max Armors/Jewels: 10

Max Weapons: 16

Enchant Rates: 66% (like retail) on everything.

------------------

Server Features

------------------

-Custom Class changing (no need for cat, the class changing screen pops up as soon as you are level 20, 40 and 76).

-Custom Farming Zones with unique rewards.

-Custom Raid boss drops, Farm these for the best weapons.

-Custom Leveling Zone.

-Custom armor *Don't worry these aren't some super stat items, just vesper stats with a new look*.

-Custom Dual "Sa" Weapons, for example Ultimatum Bow has Focus/Health for an Sa, we've made sure these won't make the weapons super over powered, just a new twist.

-NPC GM shop with plenty of items, some items can only be obtained as drops though.

-NPC AiO buffer includes: Prophet, Songs, Dances, Chants these last 1 hour.

-AiO Characters can be obtained these buffs will last 3 hours to improve farming/pvp

-NPC GK best in the business.

-Protected and Logged Trading System for item loss/stealing (same with freight).

-Working Sieges 100%

-Working Fortresses.

-Working Gracia Continent (Included the Raidboss like Tiat).

-Working Level 81-83 skills.

-Custom Olympiad System (2 weeks and auto heal character as soon as fight begins, for those who know how to buff hp on preparation period)

-TvT System.

-Custom Mana Skill (The crafting skill, everyone has it and there's no need for mana potions).

-No item consumption (You only need 1 of the item like Soulshots/SpiritShots and Potions.)

-Working 100% Geodata on sieges to avoid any kind of exploits.

-Working Augmentation System.

-Working Offline trading system.

-Spawn protection is 30 seconds.

----------

Updates

----------

+ Made S84 Weapons usable on subclasses since their max level is 80.

+ Made S84 Armors usable on subclasses since their max level is 80.

+ Made Cloaks that are s84 usable on level 80 of subclasses.

+ Buff times updated to 1 hour, AIO buffs 5 hours.

And there are many more! Come check us out!

banner.php?id=335

Yes, the devs are experienced in Java and know how to implement good server addons.

Come join and you will see how much fun you can have. Its a calm server because there arent many players, but of the little that there are, they are great people and helpful

-NPC AiO buffer includes: Prophet, Songs, Dances, Chants these last 20 minutes.

-AiO Characters can be obtained these buffs will last 3 hours to improve farming/pvp

If I exp my own AIO buffer, are the buffs 3h?

yeah the website looks nice. i will try later the server.

Read this:

Oh no! Bunnies have taken over Dragon Valley! Who could save us?

King of the Valley, Antharas, has summoned a curse that turns the monsters at the entrance of his cave into bunnies!

Do not underestimate them for their size, they aren't ordinary bunnies, they are stronger than you could imagine. But with great effort, you can earn a big prize by killing them.

This curse will not last forever, so go on and bring your friends down to Dragon Valley and start farming them, they have precious items that will allow the player to purchase powerful equipment!

I believe that this is a verry good server which will bring u much fun if u join.

If I exp my own AIO buffer, are the buffs 3h?

No, normal buffs are 20 minutes, AIO buffs are 3 hours, but these skills are no different than regural buffs, they are the same, only difference is that they are 3 hours, and they do NOT stack.

And yes fuers, that's a beginning event that's pretty fun.

So I have to donate to be really fully buffed?

No, npc buffer allows you to create your own schemes with all buffs excluding the kamael ones. The only difference is that the times are 20 minutes. But access to buffs, everyone can have all buffs, the only thing is the time.

By the way, we dont hand out +'ed out items on events, we have reasonable prizes and things like that. I also apologyze for not being on, im the admin (Nomad) and I'm currently on vacations, so i can't really be online because i do not have the client on my laptop. But I will be back on September 1st and i'm from Europe so I will be able to help out European players.

Thanks.

I play on this server and its pretty neat, there are some nice Features that I liked about the server, for example the buff system, how they have AIO and normal ones. Also that bunny event is crazy!

+ Made S84 Weapons usable on subclasses since their max level is 80.

+ Made S84 Armors usable on subclasses since their max level is 80.

+ Made Cloaks that are s84 usable on level 80 of subclasses.

/First post updated, check on more updates later!

omg i joined  this srv  and it has a lot of bugs... phx works !!! and not only this i have all my items +170 and full adena if u wanna  have too just leave pm it is n00b server and the  admin is very n00b  to!!!!:D

omg i joined  this srv  and it has a lot of bugs... phx works !!! and not only this i have all my items +170 and full adena if u wanna  have too just leave pm it is n00b server and the  admin is very n00b  to!!!!:D

you registered to tell this? :D

PS.: if you need to use phx to be somebody the only noob idiot wannabe jerk here is you^^brb

Mind explaining to me what "bugs" there are? And last time i checked, with the latest PHX, it doesn't work, it loads but u can't do anything. And all ur items +170? GG? Theres not 1 item in the database that goes over +16. So next time u wish to post a fake review, please be sure to atleast be accurate on something.