Ok... I feel... so GOOD! [Alternative]

Xavez

^ rly?

It`s my hobby.I don`t care rly what you think you know? ;)

If you don`t like it-Don`t care....

Anyway you say you know the world better than me?Actually i live only with me sister...i`don`t have parents.I`m lucky that sister get good job and now she take big money.2st you don`t even know me and you say you know the -beep-ing world than me?Tctc... xD

Anyway...maxtor didn`t make you global mod? :/

You think i`m gay cuz you don`t understand my hobby?So all japan are gays?And all ppl who like anime are gays?Tctc..actually my sig show that i`m like girls in the real world..dude...i have girlfriend too.I`m not gay and even if i was what you have problem with gays?They are humans too.Everyone choose what to be.How i write and act?I`m just using my brain to write on forums...

Don`t you get it?If you think you can mess with my hobby you are wrong dude.That`s mean all users here.Rly don`t care what their think about me.I have friends.When i said to them that i`m watching anime they just show the "friend" side.Only real friends will understand me.So i`m not blame you that you think that way.You are not my friend.

Best regrads-Raigon !  ;)

Why this noob isn't banned yet?

first dont flame me... noob is your sweet momy that dont have fall of have a son like you, second its spam section and i didnt say nothing wrong, i just ask so say yes or no, or dont say nothing.

first dont flame me... noob is your sweet momy that dont have fall of have a son like you, second its spam section and i didnt say nothing wrong, i just ask so say yes or no, or dont say nothing.

-You have made 3 useless topics.

-You flamed me and another one member

-You disgrace the level of this community

-Everybody hates you

^ I`m not hate him.Maybe forums is not the strong side in him. ;)

But i`m agree that he broke the rules (i think)

what rules spam in spam section?

flame the flamers?

asking if you gay?...

sure ... i read the rules dont worry.

btw grisom dont hate me (maybe a little) :)

what rules spam in spam section?

flame the flamers?

asking if you gay?...

sure ... i read the rules dont worry.

And what if this is spam section? Do you think that flaming is allowed?

And what if this is spam section? Do you think that flaming is allowed?

did i flame?

you kid that is flame? or a true?

Raigon is gay? no? but i found 3 posts asking the same thing... they flaming too? including grisom?

lol guys.

bloody you damn right br0 :)

Is not true Pwnz0r, your mom dont have fall that have a son like you.

Flame / Truth are not the same

Dude your english.. =/

Anywayz it is a waste of time talking to you.Soon or later you will be off here so bb.

Dude your english.. =/

Anywayz it is a waste of time talking to you.Soon or later you will be off here so bb.

that is all you can say "dude your english" like a kid... yes my english is not very good must be the beer effect :D

Is not true Pwnz0r, your mom dont have fall that have a son like you.

Flame / Truth are not the same

You understood that you told now? It's something like... i am telling someone bastard and later no i didn't flamed you , you have your parents etc.

Think before you act.Seriously