Overenchant Discussion !!!

UnknownW

My friend have just got Demon Sword+7 (P.Atk 203, M.Atk 132). I and he work together to test unreal enchant. It means that you set up a shop and sell enchant for 1 adena... We just test the time that the item broken but it was still in my friend's inventory. After that we just wait until the item failed 2 times and then we enchant real to the DS, and we got DS+7. I think that We just only use this method for safe enchants. Any ideas from you will help us get closer to safe enchants. Thanks !!!

Well it's all about statistics. If you get 10 failed in a row, you should have more chance to have a success after this. Well this is my opinion but it's not that easy because you don't have more chance.

If you take a coin, the chance of getting on side is 1/2. Even if you had 100 times the same side, the next time it will be 1/2 to have the other side. (it has been a couple of year since my last stat lesson so I may have forgotten some things.)

Really they have no correlation with each other, its all about luck IMO... I've enchanted a lot before (getting 6 fake enchants in a row) and still breaking on the 7th... really its all about luck... but I normally wait for 3 fake enchants (breaking) and go for an enchant a good chance it actually DOES work... I'm not sure why probably just my luck.

I hear idea, but don't test it myself:

if u enchant your weapon or armor when NPC-server not started yet, then function "main" (auth.) don't check chances of enchant. So u can enchant with 100% chance of success.

It was at C1.

• 1 year later...