Just a mit...

ђ๏†ωђээℓž

I heard that 75% of the maxcheaters members are banned/off more than 3 months... is that true?

OF COURSE NOT

we dont ban inactives...lol

i dont get it.

Simple mxc have 50k of members but more than 75% are banned or inactive like forever (non postters, botters, kids crying...)

and?i mean active members...you cant count who come to the forum and when 50K member doesnt mean that the forum needs to have 10-20K++ online member daily...silly topic even if its spam topic but really silly

and?i mean active members...you cant count who come to the forum and when 50K member doesnt mean that the forum needs to have 10-20K++ online member daily...silly topic even if its spam topic but really silly

its not silly i call question...

its not silly i call question...

than your question is silly anyway you get point?the 50K member doesnt mean everybody is a nolifer and everybody come to the forum everyday so you cant say that 75% of the members are banned thats just bullshit

your right lol.. topic is like any other, but your question is a bit stupid =P

im curious man... so what? do you think i learn what is a pussy with 10 years? with 8 years i was already "searching" ^^

Enough spam in this topic, look please its already answered.

im curious man... so what? do you think i learn what is a pussy with 10 years? with 8 years i was already "searching" ^^

enough spam in spam topic?Sorry now i get it not the question is the silly one =]

BTW post dont counted here so you cant spam the spam topic so how he did it ? :D

enough spam in spam topic?Sorry now i get it not the question is the silly one =]

BTW post dont counted here so you cant spam the spam topic so how he did it ? :D

we should make the forum clean im right? :/

i know man.. and so what if i think its silly? also some ppl need to search, while others see it being logical from the beginning and find the "search" a waste of time.. therefore silly or w/e lol. just my opinion, no flame or spam =P

anyway.. if you want clean topics, dont go near spam section ^^