Cheater's!!!

bubulinas

bro, do you know your on a cheating forum?

So what does this mean that i use? --_-- Sorry but there are players that don't use cheats at all. And this is not only a cheating forum as you see (?)

So what does this mean that i use? --_-- Sorry but there are players that don't use cheats at all. And this is not only a cheating forum as you see (?)

I guess so.. But considering the address is maxcheaters.com...... I wasnt exactly critisizing u either.. I would never use cheats on fps games but on mmorpg's is another story

I guess so.. But considering the address is maxcheaters.com...... I wasnt exactly critisizing u either.. I would never use cheats on fps games but on mmorpg's is another story

i am agree with you in mmorpg is a anothor story like manny admin's have the own char and kill the rest.. and say sry guy's is a donator :))

this is a way to waste 25 $    :)

And destroy your PC..

OnTopic:

You know that this "cheater" guy can charge these stupid people that work there?

1) For violence against him.

2) For insulting.

3) For the way they behave each other in there.

4) For destroying his 2000$ PC (God.)

If I was in his place, I would close that fuckin' place.Because it is a game.Since you make a

tournament with money on it and you find a cheater during the tournament, then you can take from him the money you deserve.

You can ban this player from that tournament.

You can get him out on the road, but like a normal person.By talking to him.If he doesn't leave, then you must use another way (violence).

But these people are crazy.They get him on their shoulders, they hit him, they destroy his 2k$ worth PC and they kick him on the road.

It is a FUCKIN' GAME.Some of you people have to understand this.

And destroy your PC..

OnTopic:

You know that this "cheater" guy can charge these stupid people that work there?

1) For violence against him.

2) For insulting.

3) For the way they behave each other in there.

4) For destroying his 2000$ PC (God.)

If I was in his place, I would close that -beep-in' place.Because it is a game.Since you make a

tournament with money on it and you find a cheater during the tournament, then you can take from him the money you deserve.

You can ban this player from that tournament.

You can get him out on the road, but like a normal person.By talking to him.If he doesn't leave, then you must use another way (violence).

But these people are crazy.They get him on their shoulders, they hit him, they destroy his 2k$ worth PC and they kick him on the road.

It is a -beep-IN' GAME.Some of you people have to understand this.

I fully agree with you.They could have just banned him instead of acting like that.