Sleep Paralysis

-$karos-

Did Sleep Paralysis ever happened to you?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Did Sleep Paralysis ever happened to you?

• Yes
    • No
    • WOW SKAROS IS HOT!!!

Well ...

Have u ever had sleep paralysis?

You are gonna ask me now what is sleep paralysis wont u?

Well... sometimes you wake up at the middle of the night unable to move your body.

You are fully awake but you can't move.Also you might feel an evil presence above you or near you.

You can open your eyes,breath normally but you can't move... That happens to me sometimes and i open

my eyes,see the wall and she a ghostly shadow in the wall like someone is messing with my back...

The first time i almost got a heart attack...

But now i kinda play with it :P

OMG.................it happend to me one time.and i was really shocked..the funny part is that i was thinking about this before some minutes.. ;D

Well... i found that randomly cuz i think i have diplopia and searched about it at google... and i found a thread about sleep paralysis and i said "Lets make a successful topic at spam topic with that title!"

it happened to me sometimes too, one recently i was drunk and when i tried to go to the bathroom (Not to puke :D ) i couldnt. i just stayed on my bed looking nowhere, and i was trying to thing why i was like this. The first time i got it, i fucking scared but i slept again after few mins.

@xAster, why u got new account? :O

Well, yes this 'sleep paralysis' is caused by a ghost named 'mora'.It apear to many ppl in the form of an old woman, or a man with  a hat or a shadow.

I have heard that it can even kill you.

People says that when they are in this situation, they feel someone to push them in the chest, and you can hardly breath.

Also mora is called 'the visitor of the mid-night'.

These are all that I know.

PS:It have never happened to me.

Well, yes this 'sleep paralysis' is caused by a ghost named 'mora'.It apear to many ppl in the form of an old woman, or a man with  a hat or a shadow.

I have heard that it can even kill you.

People says that when they are in this situation, they feel someone to push them in the chest, and you can hardly breath.

Also mora is called 'the visitor of the mid-night'.

These are all that I know.

PS:It have never happened to me.

Silly boy :D

That is plain bullsh1t :)

Let me be more scientific...

When a persons sleeps REM (Rapid Eye Movement) is activated.REM is helping you having a good sleep and watching dreams,without REM you are going to wake

up grumpy.Anyways... when you are in that REM phase your brain activates nonreciprocal flaccid paralysis in order not to hurt your self or better not to act on what is happening in your dream.It is possible to wake up and the brain still sends those neural signals to make your body paralyzed also REM is hasn't ended yet properly and you see hallucinations like that "Mora" (Which people in Ice Land made her up).That state it is called Sleep Paralysis and it will go away after several minutes.

What to do when you have that?

*Relax

*Take deep breaths

*And if you are not waking up,go back to sleep you will wake up fine at the morning xD

Silly boy :D

That is plain bullsh1t :)

Let me be more scientific...

When a persons sleeps REM (Rapid Eye Movement) is activated.REM is helping you having a good sleep and watching dreams,without REM you are going to wake

up grumpy.Anyways... when you are in that REM phase your brain activates nonreciprocal flaccid paralysis in order not to hurt your self or better not to act on what is happening in your dream.It is possible to wake up and the brain still sends those neural signals to make your body paralyzed also REM is hasn't ended yet properly and you see hallucinations like that "Mora" (Which people in Ice Land made her up).That state it is called Sleep Paralysis and it will go away after several minutes.

What to do when you have that?

*Relax

*Take deep breaths

*And if you are not waking up,go back to sleep you will wake up fine at the morning xD

Yeah i knew all these from the begining  :D (all about REM)

I saw it in  the TV.ANd next morning all of my friends were talking about this.So i told them about these 'ghost shits', to scare them a bit.I tryed to scare ppl here in mxc too, but unfortunarelly you knew it  :P

And actualy REM is not active all the time when we sleep.It start from some phase of the you sleep, and last for some minutes.

So cheers.

Yeah i knew all these from the begining  :D (all about REM)

I saw it in  the TV.ANd next morning all of my friends were talking about this.So i told them about these 'ghost shits', to scare them a bit.I tryed to scare ppl here in mxc too, but unfortunarelly you knew it  :P

And actualy REM is not active all the time when we sleep.It start from some phase of the you sleep, and last for some minutes.

So cheers.

Actually.. it can last for hours not only minutes...

REM basically is the phase when you are dreaming ... your heart beats faster,your eyes move very fast and your fingers,legs twitch.

Anyways.. you can have 4-5 of them at your sleep.

PS:REM is very helpful,there is a theory that when you are in a REM state your brain collects and processes the data of the passed day faster.Also it makes you more refreshed when you wake up.