[HELP] Jhyton Countdown

TheEngo

Question

Hello guys, i need a help on making a "gate keeper" which stands by the gate of the city and i need to make him to open the door for certain level of player and time. So i need the countdown function or something that closes the gate after like 3seconds. Thank you for your answer  ;)

EDIT: Sorry for wrong section, i didin't saw that there is a section for help, please move it.

9 answers to this question

I don't know how to expand it ... I just need a timer and after it finishes it does a command i set... It's like in pawno > settimer(callback,1000); and after 1000ms which is 1second it calls the callback and callback has a function like: callback { do something here }. So i need to make a timer in phyton which closes the door after 3seconds.

I think i'm on maxcheaters.com and i'm trying to get help right here not on l2jforum. Because as far as i know searth on l2jforum is disabled so i'm not going trough 20k+ topics to find one ... I came here for the actual answer not for the links to some forum or google.. i know them myself.

Give a try, i just need to make a npc with a bypass link somth like: opendoor ID and than close them automaticaly after 3seconds, so if u know how to do it, try doing it with java.

Getting the door is pretty easy, should be smth like

Door mydoor = DoorTable.getInstance().getDoorId(yourdoorid);
mydoor.openMe(); ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(new Runnable(){ public void run {  mrdoor.closeMe(); } } , 3000);

Should be something like that.

Names and syntax might be wrong since I'm hand writting it, but you get the picture.

well that one i think easier in java but need many modification first you need a new NPC that can be a py script on the way like horus said nothing special get a door and open it but at this way its exploitable so i think easier if you  add a condition when they can use the npc and just teleport them behind the door also better to implement a new zone type with //zone_check you can get the zone coords and define the time shit in the zone(need a new zone type in java ofc i know it sounds hard but not as hard as it looks