[Help]Little Problem with Interface

Matim

Question

Hello, im Interlude user. I changed my Interface from old Interlude to CT1 + interface (it look much better for me) And i found little problem with htmls files (exactly with buttons)

Sample Html code:

<html><body>

<center>

<br>

<br>

<table width=265>

<tr>

<td align=center><button value="XXX" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 500000" width=105 height=34    back="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normalOn" fore="L2UI_ch3.Btn1_normal"</td>

<td align=center><button value="YYY" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 500001" width=105 height=34 back="L2UI_CH3.button_df" fore="L2UI_CH3.button_df"></td>

</tr>

</table>

</html></body>

Take a look for back (button background)

And in game it look like this:

35ckkxv.jpg

XXX is first button.. and it look strange as You can see (I must use big values in height and width)

YYY button is without background...

Several months ago I had the same problem and I fixed it somehow .

A few days ago I started to create further interlude server. I can not remember how to fix.. if somebody could remind me how it should like (html code for button for Interlude with interface from CT1+)

It would be great ... thanx anyway  :(

2 answers to this question

try...

<button value="XXX" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 500000" width=75 height=21 back="L2UI_ct1.button_df" fore="L2UI_ct1.button_df">

since it works for me... it should do so for you and if it doesnt, you at least know its a client problem..