interlude [UpComing](Interlude L2J)L][2 Penetration.

Kwlotoumpas

HaHaHa

off topic:Emulator is pro.Get a cable so you'll be able to use PS2 gamepad on pc and play PS2 games tho.Jeff Hardy is my favorite,or actually used to be since i found out WWE is fake.Anywayz :D

on topic:Thats what i mean.Also we are 4 people in team.1 core/dp developer 2 java developer 1client side dev.

So i'm expecting good things :)

HaHaHa

off topic:Emulator is pro.Get a cable so you'll be able to use PS2 gamepad on pc and play PS2 games tho.Jeff Hardy is my favorite,or actually used to be since i found out WWE is fake.Anywayz :D

on topic:Thats what i mean.Also we are 4 people in team.1 core/dp developer 2 java developer 1client side dev.

So i'm expecting good things :)

LoL and u i know from begin is FAKE LAWL!!

Look when CM Punk make GTS (Go To Sleep) i dont think so someone can fight more ... :)

Btw i hate emulator and at TV i got better (higher) screen to fight ^^

And i like Watch WWE because that is like good film u dont know what will be next who's come and what they will do :)

WWE is fake same as FILM's so i like to watch it ^^

Soz for make sh1ts ... if u can add my MSN to speak Brzoza1993@hotmail.com Ty

So this is a Gr server , what can i say your server is the same as all that you can find on any Lineage 2 Private Server Top Sites - a lot of lolcustom stuff safe 7 max 25 . Tbh ima geting bored of seeing this kind of servers poping up like mushrooms after the rain . Gr / Br servers ftw !

omG Kwlotoumpas the old players is noob take one project and dont tell to all (X

phx's and hackers will be back :S

There are no working bugs in server.Also we're working to fix the PHX enchant bug which is gonna be done very soon.

@Sasha i respect your opinion.And i can understand you prefer retail like server.Anyway you cant critisise GR/BR servers generally.Anyway i'll stop here and respecr your opinion.