[Share] l2j geodata synchronizer

give a more detailed info!

and btw correct the topic title

well first of all the correct name is "Synchronize L2J Geodata" this program is for get full geo data and path node from official l2j forums well i put screen with little explain about it Intrepid hope help you is not hard xD

synchronizel2jgeodata.png

well first of all the correct name is "Synchronize L2J Geodata" this program is for get full geo data and path node from official l2j forums well i put screen with little explain about it Intrepid hope help you is not hard xD

synchronizel2jgeodata.png

not because of me because of other members take a look on emu svn we have our own geodata thats not help for me the thing is i want only well detailed shares not things like "good geodata credits to xy" and a dl link :)

how much details you want lol are you kiddng me? is just a small tool l2j forum man... and well this application work fine because when have so many problems with your client about mobs can pass the walls and critical errors,etc with this you try update and fix this error i don't know what you want exactly man anyway don't do more off topic bye

how much details you want lol are you kiddng me? is just a small tool l2j forum man... and well this application work fine because when have so many problems with your client about mobs can pass the walls and critical errors,etc with this you try update and fix this error i don't know what you want exactly man anyway don't do more off topic bye

thats not offtopic that are just some basic rules but ok bye

• 8 months later...