interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Zero

agapitos

because isnt 24 hours is your problem? 7 DAYS IS TO SAY DONT JOIN I UNDERSTAND YOU how know l2 some people work for this svr you dont join others want to join noobs ONLY CRITIC YOU LEARN TO DO

Learn to speak in a language that can be described as English and then talk to me and say w/e you want

Want my opinion?

Here it is.

Dont join this server,cuz:

-HGM does not speaks not-easy understandly English.

-Site is free,"ucoz".What happen to the 99% of "ucoz servers"?They are closing.

-Host in a greek machine.Greek lines,as someone told before,are not good for an L2 server.

-I bet that the corruption will make you angry.

Thats all.

most svr has corrupt ucoz is your problem ????? is just a site of svr and i am greek so i speek english but no so good to dedicate on company means money which dont have it if you have give to me what else i say omg mercyyyy

I never speak about the money.

I never tell ANYTHING bad about you,I did not flame ya.

I am Greek to.SO WHAT?

Here I criticise your creation,your server.I believe that with a greek host,server will be laggy.

By posting here your server,you accept every opinion.

My opinion is this.You can specify that your server its not gonna be a serious server,and you upload it just for fun.Then ok.

But you cant invite people,when you know that you cant satifise them.

i dont invite anyone the svr isnt mine i am just hgm but i say this : all the svr has corruption because i have play many servers and all have bugs gm chars donations now i post this svr for pvp and spend your time

Look agapitos To Join Your Server With A Machine That Is Located At Someone`s Home Is Not Good Option....As You Say Before You Had 30 ppl`s Online And You Say That Was No Lagg You Talking In This SeCtion To Invite ppl To Your PVP Server...If In Server Join 15-20 ppl Whats Going To Happens????

naka isnt my svr i am just hgm look if we have 50 or 60 ppl i dont know if has lag but i try to improve community the decisions  take by the admin i just post here to have more ppls which like pvp i dont say that YOU MUST JOIN if you prefer only

Look My Friend I Know What You Whant To Do...I Understand You..But You Have To Let The Administrator To Choose If He Has Option To Send The Server On A Dedicated Server To Bring Online Ppl`s Or To Leave It As It Is And Have The 30-40 Ppl`s Online..In My Oppinion Dont Make Posts For Others Servers...