Jump to content

What is the best jewel baium boss, valakas or antharas


Recommended Posts

as already been said before it will depend of each class.

-Valakas effects: MP +42, increase resistance to sleep by 40%, HP +445, increase sleep attack chance by 40%, decrease in re-use delay, increase in P. Atk. and M. Atk. wild magic effect, damage shield effect and increase in resistance to flame attacks.

 

-Antharas effects: MP +31, increase resistance bleed by 50%, increase bleed attack chance by 40%, increase healing effects, vampiric rage, 30% increase in stun/abnormal mental state resistance, increase stun/abnormal mental state attack chance by enemies.

 

-Baium Effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 40%, increase poison attack chance by 40%, increase accuracy, increase critical damage, increase resistance to hold by 30%, increase hold attack chance by 30%, increase Atk.

 

lol, Credits to pmfun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock