WTT Acc from www.l2java.com(l2java.lt)

I want to trade char on www.l2java.com:-Name FaaQu 18,266 pvp :D Soultaker Main Class,Item for donators Dark Crystal +35 set,Imperial Crusader+35,db_focus +35 + might lvl 10 pasiv,db_focus +30+might active,Demon Dagger+26+shild pasive,Arcana Mace_acumen+35 +wild magic pasiv,Arcana Mace_acumen+35+shild pasive,Arcana Mace_acumen+35+battle roar active,tatto of flame +35(for mage tatto),tatto of soul+30(for fighter tatto)

Augment's: Magic Barrier Active,Might Active,Accurancy Active,Evazion Active,Battle roar,Prayer Active,Duel Might Active,Wild magic active

Clan LvL 7 ful skils +19k points

Contact cristi_buri@yahoo.com

toppvp.jpg

faaqu.png

This picture is a long time ago

i have some character in manny server... with nice stat

--> l2phoenix

-->l2kissofdeath

-->l2dust

-->l2Fronzy

And if u wanna i will give to you GameMaster in my server... but frist with low acc.. and if u ar ok with time win full acces!! cuz i dont play in my server is not normal...

and i played in l2java  my name skanners / UngurBulan  i am friend with AteK  and i have 1 movie from there!!is in youtube xD

i have some character in manny server... with nice stat

--> l2phoenix

-->l2kissofdeath

-->l2dust

-->l2Fronzy

And if u wanna i will give to you GameMaster in my server... but frist with low acc.. and if u ar ok with time win full acces!! cuz i dont play in my server is not normal...

and i played in l2java  my name skanners / UngurBulan  i am friend with AteK  and i have 1 movie from there!!is in youtube xD

offtopic but that gif of yours is just amazing xD...