need your opinion about stucking subs

DwiTE

I would prefer EE+Sps and warlord + gladiator isn't bad, but exist better than that.

i know that but for warlords is playing not a lot of players so it's an easy hero and i played for that class so i have some experience, and you said that is good set so i think i will try it!

hmmm....  i think to make  for first class a dominator then make sub for elf bishop/sps/elementar sumoner .......            ( dominator recoveres cp) ... (bishop for heal)...)sumoner for taking the pet...and give him buffs and activate transfer pain sumoners pets has 2k p defense and above/ and have 1 skill that raises casting speed)...with that subs and two green dies con-4 you will have 5,8 casting speed....i have tried it a lot of times..m it's rly good 8) 8) 8) i hope helped 8) 8) ;)

hmmm....  i think to make  for first class a dominator then make sub for elf bishop/sps/elementar sumoner .......            ( dominator recoveres cp) ... (bishop for heal)...)sumoner for taking the pet...and give him buffs and activate transfer pain sumoners pets has 2k p defense and above/ and have 1 skill that raises casting speed)...with that subs and two green dies con-4 you will have 5,8 casting speed....i have tried it a lot of times..m it's rly good 8) 8) 8) i hope helped 8) 8) ;)

lol i said that i only can stuck appropriate race sub..

Pal\DE

with one handed blunt- ai, zealot, frenzy.

or Pal\Try- with bizon

oh man look again.... I CAN STUCK ONLY APPROPRIATE CLASS SUB. f.e necr+bishop(human) ee+sps(elf).

BTW

what do you think about ee+sps es+sps? what is better in oly? i think ee+sps but in that 35x server won't be augments so i have less mp..

Ah sry didnt saw it :P

Sps-ee > sps-es in oly.

But for example if you easy can make agu with attack skill ee-sws rox :P (in oly ofc)

but with full buff sps-es > sps-ee

anyway I like so much subs with tanks, for example necro-pal, or sh-sk, on mass pvp they are rly powerful.

Ah sry didnt saw it :P

Sps-ee > sps-es in oly.

But for example if you easy can make agu with attack skill ee-sws rox :P (in oly ofc)

but with full buff sps-es > sps-ee

anyway I like so much subs with tanks, for example necro-pal, or sh-sk, on mass pvp they are rly powerful.

nope i need it in oly, in pvp i make other subs :) so your advice is sps+ee.

ok, tell me what to stuck. warlord+glad glad+prp?

i know that but for warlords is playing not a lot of players so it's an easy hero and i played for that class so i have some experience, and you said that is good set so i think i will try it!

what i will say is not to ofend you but you play one class because "not many players use it, so i guess it's a easy hero".

Homie, just trying to help you but i think you should devote/dedicate yourself to an unique class that in a near future you role it again, and again.

That, if you learn how to play it well, will make a "pro" in your class. Think about that, and if you have some experience in WL, try it then. ^^

Duelist isn't bad to play, but personally i don't like it. GL <3

what i will say is not to ofend you but you play one class because "not many players use it, so i guess it's a easy hero".

Homie, just trying to help you but i think you should devote/dedicate yourself to an unique class that in a near future you role it again, and again.

That, if you learn how to play it well, will make a "pro" in your class. Think about that, and if you have some experience in WL, try it then. ^^

Duelist isn't bad to play, but personally i don't like it. GL <3

hm.. so your advice is to make me warlord..? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...