This is a full PvP server !

You will be full in no time !

In almost 20-30 mins you will have all what you need

*Full interlude server

* Siege Fixes

* Phx Announce / Warehouse Enchant / Pet Enchant / Teleport / Dupe protection

* SubClass StuckSkills Not Working , SubClass Stuck SA With Weapons Fixed

* Augment Skills On

* FUSION Skills Working ( Kabobula , Tapirawa , Shabonooba )

* SIGNET Skills Working 100%

* Salvation / Soul of The Phoenix Working

* Mirage Working , Counter Attack Working

* Total Skills Working 98%

* Interlude Locations 100%

* Custom Hero item

* Custom Noblesse item

* Bugless geodata

* Tvt Every Hour

* CTF Every 5Hour's

* Custom Away System

* Life stones On

* Banking System Comand .deposit,.withdraw

------------------------

* Rates

------------------------

*RateXp = 3000.

*RateSp = 3000.

*RatePartyXp = 2.

*RatePartySp = 2.  

*RateDropAdena = 1000.

------------------------

------------------------

* Enchant Rate

------------------------

* Normal:75%  

* Blessed:99%  

* Crystal:85%  

------------------------

* Enchant Max

------------------------

*+25  

------------------------

* Enchant Safe

------------------------

* +7  

P.S: The server is not mine , but is the server of a friend

Pff if you search for a pvp server all you can find are just like this one . Max +25 , full of customs and damn OP Adv class . To me it sounds like a lolserver . Where is the old Eko servers ? pph buffs in shop dance / song / 3rd class retail no uber star wars gear ?

Are you saying that in 20-30 min i can have any Custom stuff that you added in there and hole gear +25 ?

Well..something like that !!

A mob drops 5 gb and and to be full , you will need 100gb...so...calculate and Shhh..

Are you telling me to shh ? To be honest it's kinda dumb to add a "farm" like this ... would have not be easyer to make safe / max 6 and no custom stuff ? Not to mention everything to be free . You would have a full server by this features , all Lineage 2 Forums are full of this kind of server requests but looks like no one is reading them . Trust me by my setup you would not have 3 downloads at you system file ;) .

Sasha_ ...why u dont try the server and after that you can comment...but try the server and after that tell me your opinion...dont post here your comment just for making post count !

Try the server and then comment !

Post count ? Neah i don get a medal if i have 1 bil posts around here ... so i tested your server and it's the definition of lol . So for all users around here if you whant to have a mage that have 9k M.atk with no buffs / Weapon / Dyes this is your server . Ive managed to have 45k M.atk with some lol +13 weapon . Shops are retarted basicly you go to the Custom Shop and buy stuff for 50 Adena and re-sell for 5kk / pieace , i made 2 bil in no time . War Armors have no stat working and War is well OP it's a small word :D . So let's all run into this server and 1 hit each other. There is no work put into this server just some added files and boom server was UP . As a final statement Major League Fail Server , there are tons of servers like this out there and still no one is doing nothing .

1hit servers ftw. Tho if the administrator/developer decrease custom stats and somehow make balance between classes. Mate this would really be a nice server to play on.

GM won't work to the server , because he can't do nothing ... if this is his Beta err it's like i am playing some new game in pre alfa . He dosen't even understand the meaning of Beta and you people ask him to do balance ? blah he is just some kiddo with a lolserver.

Totally failed server .. I had a conversation with the admin and he sounded like a kid that have opened his first server .. he dont have other GMs and asked me for help ... Enchanted my weapon to 24 for no reason ( maybe corruption in the future ). His English sux. Dunno what else to say I wont play here ;]

PS. He banned me when I asked him how old is he :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thank you 😊👍 working great! 
    • MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics