[request]a help with the enchant system

hello ppl i need a little help...

i need to know how can if there is a way to  configure GM //enchant to has a limit...i want GM not to enchant with the command more than +10 and not +100 or +500 or their weapons +65535 and mpla mpla mpla....it would be more easy for me to completely remove from GM access lvl the //enchant command but there are specific GM events with many times the prize to be enchants to a char's(winners)weapon and it is difficult for me to make system do it automatically so i cant be online 24H and watch GMs or logs or to be online in order for me to enchant it on my own ..i ll really appreciate someone's reply ty

not only this but they overenchant their weapons too and they go raid boss killing and kill valakas antharas baium etc and many times from their noobness from overloading their inventory their char gets stucked and i have via navicat to empty their equipments  and mpla mpla mpla

There is a patch for this on l2jserver forum. Check it out, it automatically bans a GM and a player if GM enchant his weapon more than XX...

You can also use this: GMEnchant = 100

(In GM Access)

If a GMs lvl is lower than this, he won't be able to enchant an item...

Or you can simply tract their actions (GM Audit) and having a great log to take care of every day or on every issue...

• 2 years later...