[WTS] Gracia CT 2.2 L2OFF Extender (DLL) w/ Source.

Hello,

If you're looking forward to upgrade your server or build a new Gracia CT 2.2 server, this is probably what you're looking for. I'm currently selling this CT 2.2 DLL (with the full source). A friend of mine coded this, he's pretty known in the L2 scene but asked me to sell it for him, so I'm not mentioning any names.

For now, here's what's in the DLL:

Modules coded:

• CAddBaseState

• CAttachedSkills

• CAugmentation

• CAutoPremium

• CBuffSlot

• CCheckSkillSystem

• CCommonItemSwitch

• CCraftSystem

• CDatabase

• CDbPacket

• CDeathSystem

• CDuelSystem

• CEnchantSetSkill

• CEnchantSkill

• CExMenu

• CExSkillInfo / CHeroSkillInfo

• CExSlotBitType

• CExtendPet

• CFireWall

• CHerbDrops

• CItemDecay

• CKamael

• CMarriage

• CMultiAuth

• CNPCGuard

• CNpcPacket

• CNpcPort

• CPacketInfo

• CPacketKey

• CPledgePower

• CShadowWeapon

• CShowUserCount

• CSkillEx

• CSSBoost

• CTransformation

• CursedWeapon

• CUserPacket

• CVipSystem

• CVitalitySystem

I may be missing a few details, but that's it. This is an one-time opportunity. If you're looking to learn more about an extender and not only upgrade/build a CT 2.2 server but also learn and upgrade it by yourself with no limitations, no keys, this is what you want.

I'm not stating prices in here. If you're interested, you can contact me in MSN at the following adress: PyroMaker@gmail.com. This is also my email adress so you can email me there too. Everybody here knows I'm not a liar, so if I'm saying I have this and it's like I described, it's because it is what I described. Period. You can also find me at IRC: irc.deltaanime.net - #postpacific

Also, if you want full details about the modules I mentioned above, you can contact me and we'll talk about it.

Regards.

He wants 3000 EURO for it.

i dont wish to spam alltho i loled for a while when i saw this post.. rofl still...

im pretty sure any asian coder would write it for few $, but nwm that lol.. 3k for something i can then copy/paste?

anyway.. its nice that you add the source as well, but thats like 3k for a guide you still have to learn yourself? keeping in mind... anyone that would need the source, probably already knows how to write it, since we dont have as much admin nabs on off as l2j, with all the guides.

still, ty for info and rofl.. tbh that price makes me want to make my own(for selling purposes ofc) =P

I dont know what is this thing but it seems that it worths and pyromaker is a very good developer so dont spam here saying OMG 3K EURO OMG OMG. besides i think many of you dont know what it is ^^ ... nickps1....

I dont know what is this thing but it seems that it worths and pyromaker is a very good developer so dont spam here saying OMG 3K EURO OMG OMG. besides i think many of you dont know what it is ^^ ... nickps1....

Pyro did not make this and he's not a developer, let alone good.

False. Criticizing people's work, that is not something I am doing. What I am doing, however, is criticizing dumb asses who would pay an exorbitant amount for something that can be made with a little time, minimal of effort, and a few brain cells.

I'm sure there are some people who are rich enough to pay for it, but honestly, it would be better to sell at a lower price. No server that needs to buy source files is going to get very far with donations so they will never make a profit. I suggest selling at a lower price to people in order to boost sales. Perhaps sell packs of files instead of everything.

Cheers and good luck to you. That'll be my last post on this topic and thank you for reminding me to work on my server, I was taking a bit too long of a break ;)