destroy him !

www.l2fatality.ucoz.com - if u have some free time and u like destroy servers with the moted by TheEnd (admin acc on l2 priv server) go and destroy him !

Server didnt have root password in mysql so u can do what u want.

Like wipe or rollback ?? Like be best and mortal ?? do it ! :D:D

Server have +70 online, 80 votes on hopzone.

HAVE FUN

because admin is rly naab !

dude if u have an issue with that servers admin u should do it by ur self ...

i personaly dont like to mess up smbdy elses work (just exploit it :D )

so better leave him be

i see one more haha out of you and im reporting lol.. if some mod doesnt beat me to it anyway >.<

i already reported him, double post in other post too recently

[hide]Lol i wud love to destro it with my phx lag hehehe... but i got better things to do... so ill tell u what to do, open phx... destro 1 adena, copy that packet XXXX times, then SEND AWAY! AND PURE LAGGYYYYYNESSS!!!! hehe

[hide]Lol i wud love to destro it with my phx lag hehehe... but i got better things to do... so ill tell u what to do, open phx... destro 1 adena, copy that packet XXXX times, then SEND AWAY! AND PURE LAGGYYYYYNESSS!!!! hehe

lol, does this stuff really works? :D

why wouldnt it lol...  if you got more ppl together on this.. there is really allot of harder jobs for server you can automise and im pretty sure it would lag any kind of l2j, no matter what the specs are =)