[Rate]My New Signature

Really nice mate Keep up!

but work on the borders ;)

I know i got to work with the borders...Anyway thx for ur good words!!

Br0 The 3d One Is Perfect!!!Gj Dude!!!

Hmm do u really like it??Thx for the good words...I changed my sig to the 3rd one with batman beyond :D!!

Remove the Sharingans.

LOL what are you talking about??I've never applied a sharingans effect(if itis effect)and if you mean teh font then it's name is Kingdom Hearts and i love it...

LOL what are you talking about??I've never applied a sharingans effect(if itis effect)and if you mean teh font then it's name is Kingdom Hearts and i love it...

I mean his eyes, are red, SHARINGAAAAAAAN!!! xD

Yeap DreaM is right ... the forum dosen't have red on it so the sigs don't look so cool on this forum and i forgot to tell u smthing about the BG ..the BackGround dosen't have anything in common with the render >.> . The sig with alucard make me laught he looks so dangerous with that psycho smile on he's face and the pink BG makes him looks so g@Y ...

WeLL to be honest i prefer the second with the font of the third but i was dizzy and i lost the PSD of the second so i can't change the font...If some1 can tell me how can i delete the text without deleting the background then i would be grateful.....And Batman was my favourite anime long time ago!!

P.S.:I missed you,where have you been???

Here is the 2nd one with the text of the 3rd one.

2n23di0.png

And here it is with just black borders.

102ku54.png

Of course 0 credits go to me. Everything is MαsтєЯĐιsαsтєя™'s work.

Here is the 2nd one with the text of the 3rd one.

2n23di0.png

And here it is with just black borders.

102ku54.png

Of course 0 credits go to me. Everything is MαsтєЯĐιsαsтєя™'s work.

xD thx a lot for this small edit man...I like it xD!!And btw ur sigs are awesome too even i am not sure that they are 100% yours since JustMyStyle showed me something curious ^^!!

xD thx a lot for this small edit man...I like it xD!!And btw ur sigs are awesome too even i am not sure that they are 100% yours since JustMyStyle showed me something curious ^^!!

You can believe it or not, everything in the sig is mine and as I said the idea is from an other guy. I also have the psd to proove it although I am not giving it out.

You can believe it or not, everything in the sig is mine and as I said the idea is from an other guy. I also have the psd to proove it although I am not giving it out.

Ok ok i believe u calm down...We will talk about this on msn!!

i saw a similar tut about how to make a sig like the one u got now ...but that was some time ago i don't think every thing from the signature u got now is 100% ur work at last the render isn't urs :-]