[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

You know that K4rMa banned phoenix for irony right? Since when do you judge my ban criteria? i've banned over 500 ppl already, i think i know enough to ban little kids trying to be smart asses here.

I can judge since I was born...None did,does or will make me not to judge or not to have an opinion...

I don't care about the number of people that you've banned nor the fact that k4rma banned phoenix...

I am not trying to be a smart ass guy I just don't agree and it's my authority...

However,u got the privs and the blue name.I don't!So none is gonna give a shit about me but all will cry for you...

If you get what I say...

If all those words made you think that I am ironic then do w/e u want...

/Grisom:Check my answer to your pm..

Maxtor have more bans than noble and grisom together..:D

Y thats true, he has over 1000, thats a fact.

GrisoM you think because you are G Mod in one forum you are God you are not you are just 1 people like all others in this world

Nah mate, if you wanna see it that way, its your problem, i got banned for flaming too in the past (for 8 months) i just gave him a 2 days ban, besides if he wants to speak and try to clarity the situation i will let him chat with me on msn as i always do with the ppl i ban, i maybe an ass but i hear the ppl that i've baned and see if they deserve a second chance or if they will have to stand the bans i have gave them.

However,u got the privs and the blue name.I don't!So none is gonna give a shit about me but all will cry for you...

If you get what I say...

No, that's totaly wrong.

Your attitude is what has RUINED you these days.

You had friends, but you lost many of them.

And no, I'm not the only one who has realised this.