[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

grisom you have lost ur first place of posts in spam topics!

I had that long time ago, but then phoenix started replying with "asd" "willpower" ".." "aafasf" and well, its impossible to beat that, cos i never make such stupid posts xD

Also i just write in english and the off gr spam thread have more ppl than en off spam thread ;/

I had that long time ago, but then phoenix started replying with "asd" "willpower" ".." "aafasf" and well, its impossible to beat that, cos i never make such stupid posts xD

Also i just write in english and the off gr spam thread have more ppl than en off spam thread ;/

actually the willpower pages are like 100 , 50 mine and the other 50 from other users and i was doing this before we reach 1000 pages and now it is 2000 pages. so ... you just aren't powerful spammer like me :D

actually the willpower pages are like 100 , 50 mine and the other 50 from other users and i was doing this before we reach 1000 pages and now it is 2000 pages. so ... you just aren't powerful spammer like me :D

i didnt mean only willpower, i've seen pages and pages of "..." "aoshgahg" "219'5712" etc etc, i'm not saying its wrong, is just that it is not my "spam style" lol

i didnt mean only willpower, i've seen pages and pages of "..." "aoshgahg" "219'5712" etc etc, i'm not saying its wrong, is just that it is not my "spam style" lol

and dont forget the sage pages D:

i can guarantee that i wasn't  "asdfsafas" "2253252" etc etc neither posting on Sage Topic "sage|sage|sage"  just some willpowers which was a counter attack to sage but i stopped it a long time ago i don't like this style too now :D

i can guarantee that i wasn't  "asdfsafas" "2253252" etc etc neither posting on Sage Topic "sage|sage|sage"  just some willpowers which was a counter attack to sage but i stopped it a long time ago i don't like this style too now :D

man 5K spam topic post is insane...Grisom is maniac and he have only nearly 4K...

and dont forget the sage pages D:

Willpower > Sage.

Always remember that ಠ_ಠ

man 5K spam topic post is insane...Grisom is maniac and he have only nearly 4K...

don't forget his holidays + bans.

btw sold anything? ;p

why is grisom spamming? ;s haven't seen him spamming lol. (i am rapidly) these posts are from 10/10 recents posts i was making then gr topic was unlocked :D