[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Seems like the [EN] topic got all the attention now that the [GR] is locked.

Futhermore I think that Maxtor should junk the [GR] topic like 2 times a month so that the [EN] topic has some activity plus all the other forum categories get some more activity too.

actually theres no more active discussions on the other sections. The 90% are spams and the 9% is threads on dev help, and we help them to open home pc servers (?), fail on that.

anyway..destroyed again the population of the spam board :|

On the topic with the bitches, i broke up with my bitch before like 2/3 weeks. also i hate the way that they go emo after that, since they will find another guy in few hours -.-"

Stop this GR-TOpic drama story ok just so you know we are in the EN topic :). GrisoM maybe we should also disallow ppl to speak for the GR topic in here :O.

I respect Stealth enough to let him write his opinion.

The rule of "no comments about gr thread" was the 1st rule i added in this thread ;P

Stop this GR-TOpic drama story ok just so you know we are in the EN topic :). GrisoM maybe we should also disallow ppl to speak for the GR topic in here :O.

If you do this, then you won't be able to flame it.

Always think about the cons as well.

Didnt i give you unlimited chances? if someone wants to fuck let him go in a bordel and have some fun...nikoloudos or any1's other mother has NOTHING to do with your childish abnormalities!if you think that some guys found any fun by insulting mothers then ok!i wanna have some fun too

Didnt i give you unlimited chances? if someone wants to -beep- let him go in a bordel and have some fun...nikoloudos or any1's other mother has NOTHING to do with your childish abnormalities!if you think that some guys found any fun by insulting mothers then ok!i

wanna have some fun too

bordel ;D epic