[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Seriously, what makes you think that Gerero deserved it more?

Anyway, let's stop discussing about staff..

Mah friend, if it was up to me gerero woul be a regular user (along with other "legend" users ^^ but maxtor put him in there)

Okay, I won't keep posting about that because you will find many excuses.

Also, it's pretty useless dicussing with you when you're bahaving like that.

Mah friend, if it was up to me gerero woul be a regular user (along with other "legend" users ^^ but maxtor put him in there)

So, you also said that it isn't up to you. Are you kidding me then?? lol meng, lol.

Okay, I won't keep posting about that because you will find many excuses.

Facts*

Also, it's pretty useless dicussing with you when you're bahaving like that

Hahaha

So, you also said that it isn't up to you. Are you kidding me then?? lol meng, lol.

It isnt up to me, but maxtor follow my advices ^^

Facts*

Excuses.

Hahaha

Answering like that is pathetic.

Would you mind if I won't comment that?

Stop it you nabs!Magaki,grisom has a point.You asked to be demoted while you didn't know that there will be such a membergroup.Why do you want it now?

I am confused.

BTW I always supports broz of mine and so I will with you :P

MrAderson too he was demoted 2 years ago too

MrAderson doesnt even know to post in a proper section, no wonders why he got demoted.

Excuses.

Answering like that is pathetic.

Would you mind if I won't comment that?

Cry me a river boy, it doesnt change anything to me, you were demoted after making a mess, so, as long as i'm alive you are not gonna be a "legend" ;)

You asked to be demoted while you didn't know that there will be such a membergroup.

Asked for demote? Hahaha he was demoted after making a mess /lmao

MrAderson doesnt even know to post in a proper section, no wonders why he got demoted.

Indeedzor

Stop it you nabs!Magaki,grisom has a point.You asked to be demoted while you didn't know that there will be such a membergroup.Why do you want it now?

I am confused.

BTW I always supports broz of mine and so I will with you :P

1. NITROUS wasn't in the team for long time too.

2. Is there any note mentioning that in that membergroup will join only the staff members who will be demoted from the time the group created and so on?

Cry me a river boy, it doesnt change anything to me, you were demoted after making a mess, so, as long as i'm alive you are not gonna be a "legend" ;)

Asked for demote? Hahaha he was demoted after making a mess /lmao

Sure. Maxtor wasn't about demoting me, remember?? I asked to be banned so wtf are you talking about?

1. NITROUS wasn't in the team for long time too.

2. Is there any note mentioning that in that membergroup will join only the staff members who will be demoted from the time the group created and so on?

Sure. Maxtor wasn't about demoting me, remember?? I asked to be banned so wtf are you talking about?

Then just talk with Maxtor.Posting in public should make expect such replies as GrisoM's ones....

Then just talk with Maxtor.Posting in public should make expect such replies as GrisoM's ones....

C'mon, you know that I love publicity.