[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

i have  ever speak  greeek here ? O.O

No, but some times you post like if you had a brain Seizure.

"asdasdasggwgojgjsahdhhhhhhhhhAsifqwi" quoting you ;D

1250016238485.jpg

My name is Lt. Aldo GrisoM and I need me eight spammers. We're gonna be dropped into MxC, dressed as civilians. We're gonna be doing one thing and one thing only... SPAMMING. Members of This site Conquerer MxC through Spam, Spam & Spam. And that's exactly what we're gonna do to them. We will be cruel to the Good Posters and through our cruelty they will know who we are. They will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, disfigured bodies (what the f-- O_o?) their brothers we leave behind us and the Good posters will not be able to help themselves from imagining the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, at our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Good Posters will be sicken by us, the Good Posters will talk about us and the Good Poster will fear us. Good Posters ain't got no humanity! They need to be destroyed. Each and every man under my command owns me one hundred SPAM POSTS... and I want my POSTS!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=74754.msg560465#msg560465

GiVe iT A tRy yOu wiLL eNd up wriTINg LIKE i aM DOing RiGhT NoW

tHiS iS By Far one OF ThE MoSt  FUNnY tHINgS I HAVE ever TrIed On MY pc lOLolOLol