[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Ok, tell me what I said.

According to the translations fakoykas & coyote made to me (when you and the other one were making those "fake translations")

1 of you wrote something about sex with a youngster and the other one wrote a flame like in the gr thread.

there it was 2 more flames i cant remember them now, but i asked fakoykas to translate them to me too.

(i also got 3 pms regarding the flames you and the other guy were making in greek after making a fake translation)

According to the translations fakoykas & coyote made to me (when you and the other one were making those "fake translations")

1 of you wrote something about sex with a youngster and the other one wrote a flame like in the gr thread.

there it was 2 more flames i cant remember them now, but i asked fakoykas to translate them to me too.

(i also got 3 pms regarding the flames you and the other guy were making in greek after making a fake translation)

Yes I said, something like I have sex with 18-. Is it a flame? It did not address to anyone :O

You Say That You Make Sex With Litle Kids And That You Will -beep- Reapers Mother >.<

What? First of all, I never said that in this forum. I challenge to quote that. And even if I did, Reaper is a good friend of mine...