[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Master dont play on euro world nuuub

its the playroom of scammers

/Cod time

Oh you are right.I stopped playin' there.

I will start 17Heroes.

faillllllllll i didnt even choose a game and i got the all known message

x6i4g.jpg

xa0xa0xa0x0ax00a

OWNED.

BTW You are a member of my clan and I didn't even know about it?

That's funny!

xa0xa0xa0x0ax00a

OWNED.

BTW You are a member of my clan and I didn't even know about it?

That's funny!

its because you are -beep-ing noob and you dont play.. we are only 3 in clan..me you and darkslayer ^^

g̶̨̻̜̮̞̦̫̦̹͎̜͚̖ͬͣ̋̑͊̊̅̇͑̓̆ͤe̓̔̈́ͤ̈́ͫ̌͑͛ͭ̑̀͒͂ͮͥ̅́҉̡̳͓́

̖̮̫̞̳̯͍͙t̨̖̞͎̹́ͫͧ͒͝

̸̸̢̲̱̥͙̗̫̝̙̩͎͍͇̫̳̝͔̫̗͙̑ͫ̊͗̐ͫ̔̈́̓͞t̢̯̠̩͑͒̾̑ͣ̂ͪͬ̉͌͞͡h̏

̡̧̤̟̼̖̦͎͚͋̈́͂͜ͅe̗̥̙̯͂̓ͮ͆̈́̐ͭͥ̆͊̐̈ͨͪ̑̇͟

̸̵̶̡͕̩̼ͬͤ͐͂ͯ͊ͭ̂̋̕f̷̧̗͔͎̳͕̞͚̙̣̞͓͔̮̾ͮ̈ͫ̍̓ͤ͐ͩ̄͆̓ͤ͑̚͘͞ͅ

̗̼̘ừ̴̷͚̠͉̻̬̝͉͔̋̐̆̎ͪ̑̀̋͜͝ͅc̵̵̣͓̤̹̻͎̜͍̹̮̰͈ͬ̓̽͑̆̚̚͢ͅ

̞̤ͅk̸̢͓̰̬̝͙̹͙̹̮̺̳̲͍͚̲͉̮͓̍̓̓̎̇ͪͩ̾͆́́̀͑ͬ́͘͢

̭̣̮̳̤̬̻ͨ̌̽̈̉̎́͘̕͘͢ŏ̶̡̻̲͔͖̤̬̲͈͗͆͑̈ͣ̽ͫ͂̊͒ͣͦ́ͩͭ̋́̚̚̕͞

̤̝̙̱̦̼̺ṳ̪̝̖̫̦̬̗̦͇̗̤̗͓̱̯́ͭ͛̅ͭ́͆͐ͨ́̀͜͠t̍͋ͬͦͫ̆͆̓̊̍̽ͫ͒

̡̤͍͈͍̮̤͖̅ͦͩ̀͘͡

̖̮̫̞̳̯͍͙t̨̖̞͎̹́ͫͧ͒͝

̡̤͍͈͍̮̤͖̅ͦͩ̀͘͡

Should I do so as well? :(

̖̮̫̞̳̯͍͙t̨̖̞͎̹́ͫͧ͒͝

̡̤͍͈͍̮̤͖̅ͦͩ̀͘͡

wtf

ᗥ̞̙̘̰͇̭́̌ͯ̋͒̂ͭͭϡ͓̬̞̝ͪ̂ͫ̽ϟ̶̢͍̬̭̪̼̿͗̅ᐝ͆ͦͩ҉̗̯Љ̯̞͆́̋ͨ͝Љ̬͍̲͍͎͖̱̲ͣ͢͠͝ᙰ̈́̋͠҉̨̺͇̯̱̙̦̪ᔒ̸̗̮͇͓ͪ̿̇̉̽ͤͦѪ̰̫̫͐ͬ̔͐̈ͤ̕Ձ̱̫̀̀͆ͮ͗̈̍́̚ᓁ̟̻̺̙͈͖̥͇̆͆̕ᕰ̨̩͖͎̅͊͌̏̎̃ᓿ̧̨̘͙̳ͧ̐̋̇̾̎͌͞ᐷ̪̗̦̣ͥͦ̆ͯ͂͑ͥͣ͟Ҧ̢̋̌̎́̎̉͞͏͕͓̫͔̠̫̮Ђ̴̝͓̗͈̹̝̄̉Ҩ̵̝̯̘͚̗̆͝ᖅ̵͕̙̍ ̸̩̣͙͎͍͕͇ͯͦͯ̐ͬ̀ͅK̸̞̝̯̻̭͓͊̂̔͂͊̂̚A͒̐ͤ͐̎ͮ͒̒̀͏̶͍͔̘̱͎̲̜I̛̓̑̓̊͏̷̫̺̩̫̠ ̳̦͔̦̟̤ͣ̽Ћ̟͙͎̱̐̿ͪ̔Ҝ̟̲̞ͦͩ̾̐̀̊̃͝͡Ӆ̸̝͚̼̼̜̂ͯ͂ͭ̒ᐰ͍̘͕̣̪̙̑͒̋́͜ᖚ̵̹̮͈̟͙͉ͤ͋̏ͩ͠ԃ̨̛̹̙̬̯͕̗́̅̅͗͒̑͒́ͬЏ̴̊̾̊̂̈́͏̤̠̖̖͍̳͕̬ᒈ̤̲͇͔̘͉̊̅ͯ͟ᑸ̧͈̖̘ͤ̓́́ᕔ̵̵̖̖̥͇̹̜͑̒̓̋̿̇́͝ᙋ̶̦͙͚̬̣͙̦ͧ̔̎̉ͨ̍ͫͧЮ̜͚̑ͦ̽͘ ̱̮̼͖̎ͦ̀͐ͯ͗͌͜͝Ѩͥ̇҉̵̴̭͔͕̜͉̯Ѯ̡̬̤̦ͬѾ̷̨̺͙͔̳̩̤͙̼̓̇̈̉̿̉ͮ͠ͅ҂̉̈́͆ͥ͊̃ͣ̓̀͏͈͚̭̰̫̰͈͡ ̸̩̻͛̋̂̀̄͑ͯ̕͜V̷̖̞̭̖̪̻̳͋̽̒ͩ̆̊ͯ̀͜ͅA̡̫͙̲̲̲̮̟͙̍͋̽ͬ͑L̀̐ͦͪͦ̈̓҉̪͉̖̮͓̯D͖̣̩̰̬̱͖ͪ̇ͤ͑̈ͨ̑Ȩ̴͔̅̚͟ͅZ̐ͣ̀̏ͧ҉͇̜͉̻ ̥͍͔̮̪̪ͨ͌͒ͩͤ̉ͬ͒Ҋ̡͈̞͉͆͌ͧ̂͊́ͮ̚Җ͈̲̦̜͎̒͋ͨ͋ͧ̌̅̒̒͢͠ͅҒ̛̟͓̟̝͔̲̭͍̀̇͒̈̾͊ͬҎ͑̀ͭ҉͉̬̠̙͢Ҹ͐͏̺͖̞ᘟ̩̱̞̤̝̐ͤͯͫ̈̿̆ͬ̀͠Ѻ̝̫͕̭̞̥̳̞̫̈̐̅ͥͦ̄͝ ̤̞̯̠̳̦̗͛ͩ̽ͨ̚̚ᗥ̳͈͔̝̠͎̪̙̪̔ͤ̄̽ͨ̐͋̈͜ϡ̨̱͔͖̊̓̀̿̀ϟ̵̭͖̟̮͕̓̍̔̈̆͟ͅᐝ̛͉̳̻̲̩͚̇̾̂̑ͦ͑̄́͗Љ̛̦͍̳̠̞̈̚ᙰ̤̞̝́̔̒̆ͣ̂ͩ̆ͪ͡ͅᔒ̶̤̖͌̊̐̄̊̀̊ͪͮѪ̛̜͇̳͖̺͒̚Ձ͕͈ͩ̏̅̆̍ ͚̟ͣ̍ͮͮ́͠B͇͈̰̜ͧ̀ͬ̀́E̖̻̥̬͋̔ͫ̽̓͒̀̓͜T̖͉̫͈͚̻͓̼͋̅ͤͩ̓̇ͯ́͠T̴̛͕̖̳̤̜̱̭ͦͪ̏̐̽ͥ͑̈́Ċ̴̱̫̜̔̄́͑ͥ̃̀H̶͈̘͚̰̣͎̿̃ͭͪͭ̉̃Ȩ̨͇̟̘͈̽R̷̶͕̫̗̭̂͜ ̳͓ͩͫ̈̏ᓁ̴̡̮͔̪͕̪̖ͪ͌̒ᕰ̢͙̯ͨͥ̔ͥ͊̃ͬͨᓿ̸̨̩̞̯͊ͮ̈̍̽̌̓ᐷ̶̱̯̹͈̽ͮ͠Ҧ̴̸͇̥̪̣̈͋̒̀͒ͮ͞ͅЂ̷͉͑ͧ͑̃ͩ̔͒͟Ҩ͙̜͚̦̦͚ͮ̍ͥ̔ͮ͂ͨ͊ͫᖅ̸̫̇͆ͭ͆ͦ͂ͨ̕Ћ̨͉̪̳̣̪͐̑ͫ̑̔ͣ͑Ҝ͓̫̼̝ͤ̓͑̍͜Ӆ͈̣̤̩̙̽̾̆͐̌ͦ̆́́̚ᐰ̧̣̯̳̜̳̫͈̟̲̍̍͌ͦͬ͌̋ᖚ̛͈͙͐̌ͣ͆̓̇ͫͨԃ͗ͣ͏̰̟̰͚̹̼Џ̛͓̟͍ͮ̂́͠ᒈ͔̘͔͎̪͙̊̽̓͟ᑸ̶̶̢̠͈̔ ̑ͣͥ̈́͝҉̛͓̦̪̖Z̫̻̻̣̹͓̫̄̄̇Ą̴̷̻͈̓̅L̰̳̱̻̔̿ͬ͊͟G͎̾͌͐O̾̂͏̣̪̯͉̞̰͘ ͕͙̹ͧ̄ᕔ̵̣̫̗̝̹̽̈͐̿̚ᙋ͍̺̙̺̳ͮ̽̀͜Ю͈͍̦̩͍̭ͥͦ̊͐ͅѨ̴͙̫̰̫͋͒͑̐͠ ̙͉̹̻̑̽͐Ѯ̶̴̰͙͍͕͚̾̉̇̐̑̍͋͋Ѿ̈ͭͬ͛̊̎̂̒҉̜͇̟͍̥̪͖͟҂̰̻͚͐ͫ̈͋͜͡Ҋ̡̗͔̗̙̋̔̄̌ͯ̎̎̚Җ͉̓̀͢Ғ̴̣͓̻̥̝͆̎Ҏ̢̰̗ͪ̂̈̈́̍̔̋Ҹ̮̟́ͭ͑̀̾ͪͮ̂Ԇ̗̘̈́̒̊̾͟͜Զ̙͈̗̜̺̞̖͈̆̆ᑓ̙̳̑ͯ̊̔̆̈́̑ͦ̀Ԇ͇͖̮͉ͤ̀́̊ͤ̂̿͟ ̠̯̮̺̼̬͙͖̑͛ͪ͢ ̶̖͇̹͕͉̠̮͇ͦ̍ͥ̎ͥ͐͟C̺̹͎͙̖͎̻̑̏͢ͅH̡̱̣̞͈̥̆͆͛̅̌̋ͧ̐ͬA̸̓̓͊͐ͩ҉̠͙̱̯Ṍ̵̵̶̹͇̝͖͋̋͐͛S̤̯̹̣̅ ̘͈̱̳̻̞̩̑͂͂͗Զ̵͈̭͈͉̖̗̖ͤ͊̑͟ᑓ̵̧̪͍̮̓̊̔ͬ͛ᙰ̶̭̺̤̊̆̑͒͋̇͆ᔒ̙͇̪͛̑͛́̋͌̕͠ᘟ̺̟̳͍̼͈̃̍͊̂ͤ̏ͬ͜͟Ѿͩ̆҉̺̗͎͚̬̱҂̰̣̘͈͍͎̬͂͑̋̀ͪҊ̵̞̤̬̼͎̜͔̆Җ̘͕̭̣̭͉͚̬̌̋Ғ̡̧͔͇͕͔̒́̀Ҏ̧͍̰̟ͮ͑ͯҸ͉͉̣̪̏͐ͨͬ̉ͨ͞Ԇ͍̣̟̳̪͋̏͒̇̑͛̈͞Զ̠̮̝̣̙̫̲̦̉̊ͤ͋͠ᑓ̴̴̦ͨͨ̔ͤ̀ͅϟ͎̺̮̰̭́̄͂ᐝ̸͉̀̑ͤͣͯ̾͒͐ͨͅ ̡̗̟̆̍̊W̲̠̄̌ͫ͂͜͞Ą͈͈̜̩̣͓̫͇̦̑ͯ͞L̞̼͚̪̺ͦ͑̓ͦ͢͠ͅL̛̳͔̤̣̜̙̼̞ͮ̽͑ ͫͥ҉̞̝̕Љ̢̱̩ͣ̽̈́ͧͩͣ̚͘ᙰͤͪ̾̈͏̨̞̯͓̝̯̱͉͍ᔒ̌͏̡͉̪͖̺͓̳̟͢Ѫ͍̩͙͉̟͎̤͉̎ͭ͗̍͑ͪ͂ͦ̉Ձ̶̪̫̙̫͈̮ͧ̅͐ͪᓁ̧̰͓͙͈̬̌̈́ͧ͠͝ᕰ̧̟̱͙͍̣̥ͮ̋ͧͮͦͣ̊͆͛̕ᓿ̧̰͙̌̌̆̃̈́̊̈ᘟ̘̳̳͍̫̇̍́Ѻ̪̦͕̹̌̏̽͝ͅᗥ̷̫͔̼̹̰̱͍͕̎̌̽̏͘ϡ̠̦͍̰̭̹͗̉ϟ̧̙͕̗͌ͩ ̸̛̭̪̘͙͕ͥ̚ᐝͨ͗̏͏̰̥̤̯̳̲̲̜̭͜Љ̨͔͓̅ͮ̊ͦ͆̈́ͩ͠ͅᙰ̼̘͎̹̠͍̰̆̊̒̒͊ͥ̕͡͝ᔒ̷̬̦̙̪̮͒̈̉̀ͅ ̡̩̩̔͑B̨̦̫̭͛̈̄̄̋̀ͅE̥̻̱̮̰͉̺͋̓̓̒̔ͭ͡Ḩ̝̩̠̻̺͖̏͗̋̌I̱̣̺ͬ́͘͞N̛̻̎ͦ̿͡D̦̦̲̣̘͛ͩ̀͊͐̓ͦ̚̚͠͞ ̛̯͙̲̂̆̔ͨͯ̋ͅѪ̶ͬ̑҉̷͙̖͓̪ᘟ̖͈̳͊̌̆ͬ̾͘͝Ѻ̛̦̫̤̯̱͓̱͎ͤ̅̓̍͠ͅᗥ̢̩͙ͣ̓̋̔̄̊̋͘ϡ̨̲̬͍̤̙͎͍͖̂̈̊ͤ̎̆̊ͭϟ̸̡̲̫͐͛ᐝ̾ͭ̌̐ͦ͊͏͕̫̠͍͇̗̪͜ ̷̛̲̱̣̘̘̼͙̭ͤͦͯͩ̈́̓̚Љ̹̝̬̖̥͓̗̽͗͞͡ᙰ͈͓̘ͮ̃̓͆ͦ͋̔̌͋̀ᔒ̠̞͈̺̣͕͕́̿̅͒̒͊̐͘Ѫ̀̾̌͏̶̣̩̟Ձ̡ͨ̆͏͓̠̫͇̭͕ᓁ̦ͨ̒̃͑̀͘ᕰ̫̙̘̯̰̬̩̏ͦ̉̾ͪ̃̓̒̍ᓿͬ̏͐͐̑ͪ̔͏̬̹̪͇͔͚̜ᐷ͎̝͗͆ͦͯ̉̑ͬ ̷͔̞͋ͭ4̝̦̳̹͓̩̝ͮ̑ͥ͐ͧ̇ͫ̐/̟͉̝̺̣̫̹̫́ͯͣ͝0̸̧͈̤͖̮̬͍͗̊ͪ̓͋͠4̡̪̼͖͎͙̩͇ͥͯͤͮ̎ͦ͞͡ ̵̥͖̭͓̉ͤͦ͂ͬ̽ͥͯҦ̟̞ͯ̇̀͋ͅᙰ̬͉̬͙͔̖̬͓̹͗̿̎́̚͢͝ᔒ̵̹͓̺̠͚̜͇ͩͦ̿͜͢ͅᘟ̜̯̝̦̖͔͕̈́ͪ̌Ѿ̸̨̙͖̣̯̺̀̑̐́̐̿̉̉͊҂̹̻̺̣̙̳͚̞̘ͤ̋̑̋͜Ҋ̧̲̲̟̙͙̹̣̤͇̑͘Җ̴̴͙̱͚̳͎̐̃͊͗̄̀Ғͬ͌ͩ͏҉̺͝Ҏ̢͖͊̅Ҹ̖̟̯̩͓͗̚͜͡Ԇ̶̧͇͕̫͌͂̍Զ̴͙̗͍̹̙̮ͣͦ̉̒̆͛͘ᑓ̨͈̜͈͔̋ͫ̑ϟ̷̙͚ͧ̂̈ͪ̇̑ᐝ̵̶̟͍̣͇ͦ̋̕Љ̥̬̫̎͐̆̽ͪ̅̚ᙰ͈̻̭̻͓͍̲ͬ̋ͪ͛̽̉ͩ̕͠ ̡͉̘̠̂̈́ͩ̆̀͝C̥͖̙ͤ͌̆́͆͜͠ͅO̖̦̫͍͋ͣͥͥͅM̢̯͕̤̃ͭ͛̈ͣͭ̂̀Ẻ̦̦̥̼͉̣̱͈́̔̈̏̀Ş̶̝̊̈́̋ͨ ̢͙͙͗̀ͦ̚ͅᔒ̺̖̙̦̠̲̉Ѫ̷̪̟̺͈̈ͮ̋ͯ̂͛͜Ձ̷̹̰͓̠̹͈̤͓́̈́͋͊̍ͮ͒̚ ̢̪̭̣̝̺̞̀̒̐́͘ͅᓁ̨̘̫̫̣̝̞͚ͭͤͬ͞ᕰ̥̲̳͖̳͍͓͔͆ͣ͗̄ͫͧͫ̏̂͞͡ᓿ̴͖̦̲͓̼͈̩̙͎̿ͧ͌̏ͫ̿̓͊ͥ͜͠ᘟ̧̪̗̹̞̗̳͔ͯ̿ͥ̄́͜Ѻ̡̭̳̤̑͒̈́ᗥ̖̫͕̭͚̈ͨ̓ͬ̏͟͞ϡ̴̼̟̟͙̠̉̈́́ͪͣͭϟ̞̤̗̹͑̓̍ͮ̈̉̒̾͞͞ᐝ̻͖͙̮͓͒ͨЉ̝̦̺ͬ͐̎͊ͬ́̚͠ ̯͖̤̥̗͉͍̌ͤ̓ͩ̓ͩͅᙰ͖̺̞̝̟͙̈́ͫͬͦ͆̕ͅᔒ̴̛̫̗̠̪̲̀̌̒̆̀̚ ͪ̾҉͍̤̜͚̟͙H̘̪̼̺̥̰͍͔̃͐ͨ͑E͉̗̜ͤ ̸͚̣̖̝͈̙̞̞̍̅Ѫ̝̪̝̳̤̫ͫ͌̾̏̈́ͪ̽ᘟ͎̜̪̝̺̗̖̰ͬѺ̷̹̜͕̲͚̥͌͗ͯ̒̃́ᗥ̡̻̖̞͚̭͔̻͊̄ͮ͑̇͐͌̚ϡ̖͕̻̦͙͉̟̈̍̃ͪ̕͢ϟ͕͇̞͔̰̠͕͎̎̏͗́̋͋ᐝ̧̥͖͈͕̐̽̋̈́͝Љ̠̜͇͕̜̰̿̄̑̾ͪ̐̇͜͞