[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

I can now see who doesnt know a sh1t about history. And any greek wouldnt get angry, he would laugh @ ur knowledge

School teaches you the history just from the "greek" view.

You know the GR history.

GrisoM knows the ARG history.

Chucky knows the NL history...and so on...

\\\////

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:

Warning - while you were typing 14 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

FUCK ME!

Oh you know more history than me, k =D HahaHahaha

Hahahaha, another trolled one :D

Grisom, why would you start a flame war, especially in your own topic? You'd better lock & clean this topic until everyone calms down. Also, if you do not have any answer to give, stop replying instead of saying '' ha ha ha'' ...

Is this topic still unlocked?

The art of trolling part 1:

When some ones troll ppl, you must not get crazy, ex:

Grisom where is your history?

Oh yeah you dont have any sorry

after this you surely want your topic opened? fss

I won't start war about countries.But argentina has better history than greek?

If you want to talk with adults go to another forum..

no i just make you an answer.don't say bullshits again for greece.i am gonna kill you and everyone :)

I can now see who doesnt know a sh1t about history. And any greek wouldnt get angry, he would laugh @ ur knowledge

Instead of replying back to me thinking that i would care, chill down, and think of a better troll answer, its not hard ;P

Btw i know greeks were awesom and bla bla, but remember you are not the only ones or the oldest ones.

Any wayz, re-opened.

One announce users that have been banned many times due to flames, etc such as omgg or billistain, we know that banning you its useless cos you will always register another account so instead of that i'll just disable your posting rights, you guys can read forum, but no post, i've enough reports from you guys =)

Btw Chucky123 warned, dude, each country has his story, and it cant be compared to another, if  you say one its better than the other you are an ignorant, and i'll ban you.

Same to everyone.