[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

i dont get the point of "oldest member". Im registered on August of 2008 so what? im an old member? i used to check the forums as a guest since maxbastards..

WE got stickied 9.gif

mindfack

i dont get the point of "oldest member". Im registered on August of 2008 so what? im an old member? i used to check the forums as a guest since maxbastards..

it doesn't matter how long  are you but what you have done .

My Behavior??I posted some images (For fun you know..)And then the other noob came here and told me " ohhh dont speak like that to GrisoM he is the oldest member here" etc etc etc like I care for his opinion..I know GrisoM and I respect him..If he told me to leave..Im gone:P

you're in a greek forum. If u dont like greeks u're not welcome.

You're in a EN topic if you don't like comments like that gtfo!  1.gif

Come on stop it, no more chat about this ;S who gives a -beep- any way, go back to greek topic all the people that post there so we can keep spammin stupid things as we do here xD

Nah relax..Because pecaN (noob) thinks that I hate GrisoM its his fault..I dont care and I wont post here again because greeks are not welcome here (its greek forum btw) + that he is angry..He will come here and kick my ass..(whatever) BB m8s

you're in a greek forum. If u dont like greeks u're not welcome.

Im from Greece but I got my mind inside of my head and not on the motherboard of my computer..so start thinkin' like a human and not like a Greek .

A Good way to start getting some real life is to go outside to your balcony and smell some "Fresh" air .

Day by the day you will go out of the house and you will be OK . For now live your twilighted life .

Nah relax..Because pecaN (noob) thinks that I hate GrisoM its his fault..I dont care and I wont post here again because greeks are not welcome here (its greek forum btw) + that he is angry..He will come here and kick my ass..(whatever) BB m8s

When i was here as G. Mod here  you wasn't even registered so dont speak if you dont know .

im not a wannabe mod or the dude who acting the guy who has "history " here ,i just inform you .

get a life foruming is just for fun and we are here to flame/blame for fun

Is it the new mode to say noob on 20 years old and to be unmature enough to care less for jelousy ? Lawl really didn't knew that i'm prolly not prepared to be 20 yet.

i guess that must mean something for blind people

....... ... .......... ... ... ..... .... ... .. .. !!!