new avatar

Lain

yo, i've got new avatar

My old avatar was Thor - God of Thunder, which today changed into avatar, that reflects Thor - God of Thunder, again.  ;D

But I think this one brings death upon its watchers so behold  ;D

u like it?

Awesome... Really is very pretty avatar. Maybe this avatar shows your personality! Dark peaople, wild etc etc.. :P

What you think about mine? :P

Give credits nab morian... :P

Go die nab revenger....!

Credits for my avatar: I see it from one revenger's post.

Happy  now? axaa :P pwned!

Awesome... Really is very pretty avatar. Maybe this avatar shows your personality! Dark peaople, wild etc etc.. :P

What you think about mine? :P

Well I'm metalist, this most likely reflects music I listen to. About your avatar I think that you like anime (so do I) and you like One Piece (I don't) and you're spending your nights by walking around your neighbourhood scaring little girls and young ladies in cape. So desu-ne, Morian-san?

Give credits nab morian... :P

Lain , i like it..but the b4 one was way better ;)

No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Previous was better? O.o Strange.

Well I'm metalist, this most likely reflects music I listen to. About your avatar I think that you like anime (so do I) and you like One Piece (I don't) and you're spending your nights by walking around your neighbourhood scaring little girls and young ladies in cape. So desu-ne, Morian-san?

ahahaahah Indeed! ahahahah ahahaah (joking ofc...:P)

Well..actually Lain-kun i am the one who told him even the anime...he couldn't find it himself..anyway he is still on teh start

Well..actually Lain-kun i am the one who told him even the anime...he couldn't find it himself..anyway he is still on teh start

Reverenguru-kun, wakarimashta. So Morian is still noob-kun-grade in anime I believe. :D

I don't think this is the section for show-off. Maybe Photoshop Misc?

Here you can create topiCS for spaMMing games ' date=' something really off topiC , off topiC questions , and other things. for example if you want to show us smthing like.. an image/video/text .... or if you want to say something.[/quote']

Show me a rule that disallows me to post my avatar here.

Well I accept your words as antiphaty and personal attack.

I asked you kindly where do you see a rule against my topic and you responsed with such rude post insulting my common sense (though you didn't mention my name I know it was for me).

With that quantum of posts you should know the rules better then anyone else.

-1 karma.

Topic locked because I'm not feeling like discussing about my ava anymore because guys like DreaM always get me in the black mood.

TOPIC LOCKED