[Help]About CS 1.6

I lately started playing CS. But, even if i have all my programs closed i have around 100-120 latency..any way to make it lower? i get kick from many servers because of my latency and i hate that..

and i have this problem at the server from Balkanian! The other Europian servers no especially with Greeks. Maybe the problem with be with the server's connection or with yours. But maybe will be from the server!

play here :P www.kapsimo.net if u play in servers from another countris u have big latency :S i play in 1 bulgarian server DeathRun and i have 300 latency lol

i try to log at kapsimo server's and tells me that i have incorrect pass!

many times;mostly on russian servers, i see ppl with 4/5-30 latency..how the hell do they do that..

You can't expect to not have lag in non-greek servers! If your latency/ping is altho the same while playing Greek servers check my FPS guide located somewhere in general cs 1.6 discussion. If that doesn't help a bit i'd recommend that you change your internet connection.

play here :P www.kapsimo.net if u play in servers from another countris u have big latency :S i play in 1 bulgarian server DeathRun and i have 300 latency lol

again one non-steam server -_-

OnTopic~ i have the same problem in some server

but not many

Defrag your C: disk or format. xD

And don't expect to have the same latency/ping with the Russians you said.Their server may be in Russia and the close your are to the dedicated server, the better latency/ping you have..

Or GET A BETTER CONNECTION xD