MxC got hacked ? :O

Junkee

well.. the way i see it.. where you add your image url, the code checks if the url address has any special characters and i guess in this case if the file is really in image, then saves this link to database, from where its then displayed in.. lets say forum avatar.

so correct me if im wrong but you cant just add code to image formats(maybe thats why they have problems).. so this means the check failed and let threw characters that allowed the hacker to add code.. that made that box popup, asking for user details, which then saved results to thair servers..(tbh the box was already from their server)..

Are you sure about that? Maybe you were on my computer while I was typing them on this shit?...If you don't know what's true then you can just stfu :)

I haven't seen this pop-up...One day, I tried to log in with my account and it says that my password was wrong. Then I saw that XxRxX was online but it wasn't me...So I guess that something was wrong there...At least everything is ok now!

alltho it doesnt seem so possible.. but maybe it was some other bug that didnt allow you to log, but still logged your try as users activity?

also.. if its a keylogger.. you should lose more accs than just mxc i suppose =/

We speak about that "hack"..... our staff explain as better they can how it work's and how it solved...

Discussing about How a mod did a mistake etc... has no point for the normal member...

Also don't forget we are Cheaters to... ;]