MxC got hacked ? :O

Junkee

We know that already....When theese apear press Alt+F4, dont press OK, dont press cancel....It will stole your acc

If that's already know from stuff why they are not inform us ;Or making an announce...

is maxtor informed? And if yes why he didnt warn as?

If that's already know from stuff why they are not inform us ;Or making an announce...

we already know this issue  and most of the accounts are protected...the only reason we didnt make any announcement is

1)since something is under control there is no need to worry about

2)you ll get panicked

3)users,donators,platinums,uploaders,golds,cs/wow mods are safe ... reason? they cant ban or make a huge mess at forums

lol...

who tries to hack the hackers!?

we got to speak to some russian hackers...they are the best hackers in the world...When some one is popular like "MxC" someone else tries to kill him!

@ThePersonWhoTriesToHackUs

A phoenix dies only to reborn again out of his ash...so if you "kill" us, then watch your back!

what u mean they cant baned?

The membergroups who are really in danger are L2 Moderators and Global Moderators all the other you can uncross your fingers because you are happy and safe :P

what about if the hacker robe an UNINFORMED member's acc and start flaming in order to get banned!?

Well if he do that to have an "effect" on us he must do it on a high rank member example zero* . if he starts flaming like hell we won't unnderstand it? relax :p (ε zero μην το πάρεις προσοπικά παράδειγμα έδωσα xD)

If the hackers take a account of 30 post user who cares he should beware ;p

[GR] to ksero alla ego to emploutisa :P "enas finikas pethainei mono gia na genithei ksana mesa apo tin stakti tou" :P

(gr) ολόκληρη την φράση την είχα παλιά στο sig xD

[gr]Copyrights k etc?? xd

Always!

Anyway, I hope that my acc won't be harmed... =/

I hope it get hacked :D

joking i would never want thing like this ;p

Well if he do that to have an "effect" on us he must do it on a high rank member example zero* . if he starts flaming like hell we won't unnderstand it? relax :p (ε zero μην το πάρεις προσοπικά παράδειγμα έδωσα xD)

If the hackers take a account of 30 post user who cares he should beware ;p

(gr) ολόκληρη την φράση την είχα παλιά στο sig xD

Always!

I hope it get hacked :D

joking i would never want thing like this ;p

lol alitheia?xoris plaka mono afto pou exeis tora eida...to oti genietai ksana mesa apo tin staxti tou se mia tainia to eixa dei

Guys Maxtor is not a newbie like the others who open a forum and they don't know to hide topics!  He is an experienced man is this situations cause mxc before some years had troubles with Turks hackers. Anyway...We suggest many ideas in the hidden sections and everything is under control. Nobody have to worry for anything. If we have biggest troubles we gonna inform all of you :)