MxC got hacked ? :O

Junkee

use your brains ppl =S...

and maxtor or whoever devs this forums.. personally i wish i was in your place to see what kind of code enables this inject i guess for SMF but.. i guess im not lol xD and you can still fix it =/

also when youre done with fixes.. maybe post a new exploit topic for SMF boards? =P

i think they found the solution, because i went on his topic and i didnt got the pop-up.

well i hope so but this surely isnt an indicator that they fixed the problem.. at most it tells you they edited his post and took the code out..

No the code was not on his posts - replies but it was located in his image (avatar)

You may think it's impossible but he managed to connect his avatar with the .ru site

Anyway problem found and solved user banned, you don't have to worry for anything now ;)

Regards

WebM0nst3r

No the code was not on his posts - replies but it was located in his image (avatar)

You may think it's impossible but he managed to connect his avatar with the .ru site

Anyway problem found and solved user banned, you don't have to worry for anything now ;)

Regards

WebM0nst3r

how can this happen since we cant add links on images?

how can this happen since we cant add links on images?

The image was a redirect image, when you saw his topic you saw his avatar too, that means that your browser loaded his avatar so when u loaded the image you where redirected to the Username and Password script.

The image was a redirect image, when you saw his topic you saw his avatar too, that means that your browser loaded his avatar so when u loaded the image you where redirected to the Username and Password script.

Now the real question, how did XxRxX fall into that O.o?

how? I mean wtf? He load keylonger on the image?

how imageshack loads the image? they created a image host site that the image redirects you to the keylogger

We really don't know, we are still investigating what he made and he by passed the protection.

simple answer, he wrote his id and pass there and got pwned :s

Are you sure about that? Maybe you were on my computer while I was typing them on this shit?...If you don't know what's true then you can just stfu :)

I haven't seen this pop-up...One day, I tried to log in with my account and it says that my password was wrong. Then I saw that XxRxX was online but it wasn't me...So I guess that something was wrong there...At least everything is ok now!