NobLe's typo fail :DD

WizZy™

since its spam section you cant spam

Nothing more to say :D

p.S. those who will make such posts as LIKE YOU NEVER HAD TYPOS BLABLA well search in my posts ,i never had one + this topic is just for fun.And its spam section so we can spam tho :D

since there so many narcissists and alike out there.. im not sure was this retorical or w/e.. but.... "posts ,i never" the comma goes on the other side xD

also you never rlly start a sentance with and :O

And i used to cry grammar wont help me in life, now i can finally call my literature teacher and apologise =P

since there so many narcissists and alike out there.. im not sure was this retorical or w/e.. but.... "posts ,i never" the comma goes on the other side xD

also you never rlly start a sentance with and :O

And i used to cry grammar wont help me in life, now finally i can call my literature teacher and apologise =P

In bulgarian we write comma's before the pauses.. if u read it properly ofcourse :D

looooooooooooooooooool!!!!!

obviously you  cant understand some simple things! i ve got a proficiency graduate for english language so i dont expect from you to teach me how to use english language properly

the WORD cant wasnt written by luck. it was meant to say "since posts dont count  in spam section obviously spam section DOESNT let you spam!!!" learn some idiomatisms before judging. instead of writing all this text i used the word cant( and i m NOT referring about the forum rules that prohibit the spam in almost all sections in which you based your failed topic)

you could open a topic for typo fails of me if i was writing "sins it is spam sektion you cant spam"

and that was retarded...honestly

Dude your right to speak, doesn't include our obligation to take you seriously.

So make a topic for yourself and start posting fails so u can laugh by yourself then tick your ears and maybe you can go to the moon :O :O

every kids dream =O

looooooooooooooooooool!!!!!

obviously you  cant understand some simple things! i ve got a proficiency graduate for english language so i dont expect from you to teach me how to use english language properly

the WORD cant wasnt written by luck. it was meant to say "since posts dont count  in spam section obviously spam section DOESNT let you spam!!!" learn some idiomatisms before judging. instead of writing all this text i used the word cant( and i m NOT referring about the forum rules that prohibit the spam in almost all sections in which you based your failed topic)

you could open a topic for typo fails of me if i was writing "sins it is spam sektion you cant spam"

and that was retarded...honestly

Noble he is just joking lol :S