[CSS Clip]Door Headshot by me.

Bleik

wallhack? xD

Wallhack?In my Steam Account?

And why should I play with my account?Just for a 10 secs clip?

Come on, be serious, this isn't WH, it is skill + luck together.

And you can ask KnightOfHell about how I play on CSS.

Oh he plays good! And also infected as i see from steam only playes gathers. That means higher skill. And also on steam it isnt worth hacking. Trust me.

I don't use to play with clans, actually it sucks, cause you have too many responsibilities, but I have played with some really PLAYERS of Greece

Like Cabal(one of the best, not to say the best player in Greece).

goldenstrike7

add me on steam whoever wants a 1vs1 or a mxd game.

You have played against cabal? This guy is in the greek css national team. Do you know Voodoo and dayT ? They play in HEAT clan i think and they are all in the greek team. Amazing players.

You have played against cabal? This guy is in the greek css national team. Do you know Voodoo and dayT ? They play in HEAT clan i think and they are all in the greek team. Amazing players.

Ye I have..Also Cabal was in the Athens Gaming League.But I don't wanna play against him again..Damn he is High-...each bullet of his, is a HS..God..

Lol so amazing man how you do that omg fack nice pro shit imba dood.

//Sarcasm off.

Really? Not that big of a deal im not playing CS:S but hss like those? I've done them a lot in 1.6.

Lol so amazing man how you do that omg fack nice pro shit imba dood.

//Sarcasm off.

Really? Not that big of a deal im not playing CS:S but hss like those? I've done them a lot in 1.6.

Ofc you have, you are the pro in here.Ye, man sorry for making this clip, you are the best.This is nothing to you.

//Sarcasm off.

I have already gave my answer.And I NEVER said that this HS is IMPOSSIBLE.

Here is my answer:

InfecteD[™ link=topic=72720.msg541304#msg541304 date=1249076141]

goldenstrike7

add me on steam whoever wants a 1vs1 or a mxd game.

Sorry im not interested in Source.

Then, since you are not interested in Source, shut up your mouth and play 1.6 newbi.

And don't pretend the serious guy in the whole forum just for getting your staff position back.

InfecteD[™" post=541989" timestamp="1249130266]

Then, since you are not interested in Source, shut up your mouth and play 1.6 newbi.

And don't pretend the serious guy in the whole forum just for getting your staff position back.

Since when serious guys get banned? I see you want to start a drama but i wont actually let you cuz you're so pathetic that you can't even pick your words proprely.

Since when serious guys get banned? I see you want to start a drama but i wont actually let you cuz you're so pathetic that you can't even pick your words proprely.

Don't wanna start anything, just tell you that since you don't like Source, then why the fck you post in CSS topics?

And the most funny thing is that you call me a noob after the clip you saw.But the only noob I see around here is you.

So...if you don't like Source, just shut up.