Come With ME !!!

Hello, my nick is YoUnGHerO and YoUnGHerOinA (Female Version), and im looking for peoples to start a clan in a server.

If sombody is intresting please write here...

The server name is http://l2darkzone.net/index.php?id=start&k=glav    

Is Gracia 2 client (maybe is working on gracia final IDK) Hig rate, no custom items only Dynasty set and Icarus wepons, Manny  peoples like 200 on, is a nice server... look on site for more details

Im very helpful, and im looking for All kinde of players maybe sombody will try to make The best clan from server :D

P.S.:If you know a server,with manny peoples  Interlude, gracia 2 or gracia final (i can not finde any version of G3 taht is work i try computergames     gameshaler i have a error whene i unrar), i dont care about the server only to make frends and Actives players :)  Thank you a lot im W8-ing for players....

P.S.2:  If you wanth add my Yahoo id: gmihart@yahoo.com

ok first i wanth to meat peoples that wanth to come with me in a server and after that we will decide for server i realy dont care of server but no low rate like x5   from x 50   to 10000000000x from c6 to g3       From players that wanth to help me make a clan here is my yahoo id:  gmihart@yahoo.com