Greece Vocation,Crazy Fun

Flavio

I was just on vocation in Greece 12 days Thassos - Potos | 4 Days Atos - Yerissos or what ever

My ears are pwned by a words: Ela Ela,Oxi,Nai!

Ela means come? Cause my friend said it means a few words (He think so)

Btw Greek girls are hot but bitchy  :-X :D Edit: Some of them...

ela = come

oxi = no

nai = yes

Thassos is a Great place :)

I've been there twice ;) Full of tourists :D

The funny thing is that you can only get there via Kavala lol

I know for Nai and Oxi,and yeah its great place with many tourists,i dont get people,they are in tourist-populated place and they dont know English :o Anyway we didnt need the English,but we missed a group of greek chicks cause we didnt know what to say and they didnt know english :-\

Edit: I think we get there via Keramoti Ship and we gone to Atos by Kavala ship...

- Prices are "lol",You dont have ur own Greek value (Euro/Evro is one and only),bred is 0.80 Euro,in my country bred is 0.30 cents only,I hope its only cause its tourist-place :o

if you ever hear words like "ade gam1sou" dont answer... Means "fack u" and btw did u like gr?

Hell yeah,We didnt have chance to see Tesalloniki (wtf fun name we called the city: Solun :P),we were just in Cosmote or Cosmos,the big shopping center near the HighWay...

Edit: We met a couple of nice guys,we asked them how to say bad words ;) We had so much fun... And so much trouble :D

Edit2: "Nice Guys" Means good mates,I am not a fag,woot? :O

I know for Nai and Oxi,and yeah its great place with many tourists,i dont get people,they are in tourist-populated place and they dont know English :o Anyway we didnt need the English,but we missed a group of greek chicks cause we didnt know what to say and they didnt know english :-\

Edit: I think we get there via Keramoti Ship and we gone to Atos by Kavala ship...

- Prices are "lol",You dont have ur own Greek value (Euro/Evro is one and only),bred is 0.80 Euro,in my country bred is 0.30 cents only,I hope its only cause its tourist-place :o

What? They didn't speak english? Shame...

I was at Rhodes (Rodos in greek - another great island) before some days and everyone was speaking english. Some shops had hired staff from foreign countries, but even Greeks were speaking English to everyone even to us, until they understand that we are Greeks :P

~80 % of people there were from foreign countries xD

Also, a sad thing is that shopkeepers, taxi drivers etc manipulate tourists very often :/

btw half kilo bread costs 0.50-0.60 usually :P

edit: It's spelled Thessaloniki and means victory over the Thessalians (Thessalos + Niki). Btw Nike comes from this Greek word :P

They didnt speak english,yeah,shame...

In Thassos - Potos many people speak Serbian-Macedonian (Same shit different package if you know what i mean),and half of them are from serbia but greeks from shops and rent a bike dont know english at all,Only guy with corn and Fresh Doughnuts know - "Sveze Krofne" - "Kukuruz" ( Fresh Doughnuts and Corn on mine Language )

Edit: We got drunk last night cause we met some Hot Greek chick in cocktail bar,we sleeped on beach lol,but huh silly us,someone stole from us 230 Euros :O Damn Noobs! So day after that we trow up a bit into sea from ship,but we did a good thing the birds ate that xD lolol

Edit2: I didnt mention that the group of hot girls showed with their hands "Come Come" and we move our heads Up and Down like: "Ok we are going" and we didnt know that Up And down means No and Left Right means yes (If you know what I am saying),In Serbia its opposite :X So they left,we didnt want to act like crazy and addicted to them so we walked away.

I will change a tittle to Greek Vocation "Ela Ela wtf" sounds rood...

wtf macedonian=greeks MAKEDONIA IS GREEK C/P IT IN YOUR HEAD!!

+1

All historic proof shows that, but America just lets Vardaska use the name, because of the behalves Vardaskans provide them...

wtf macedonian=greeks MAKEDONIA IS GREEK C/P IT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Language is not same so i dont know how to call it, PoP-Tard Language?

Sorry for mistake anyawy... Didnt know you Greeks are so sensitive about this :S

Sorry for mistake anyawy... Didnt know you Greeks are so sensitive about this :S

It's one of the major national issues of Greece. Like Kosovo for Serbia...

It's one of the major national issues of Greece. Like Kosovo for Serbia...

Yeah,Kosovo is Serbia :P Well...

Macedonia is Greece!

I remember some greeks put flag on some famous football match Kosovo is Serbia LoLoL ;)

Edit:@OmGG Yeah,in non-tourist places here in Serbia there are not such highprices for bred,better go to Famous SuperMega Markets for other supplies like LiDL In greece we have more here (I belive you have them too) there isnt so high prices,Coca Cola 0.5 = 40 Cent - ...

Oh, come on ! Billstain is 100% right!

Serbia and Greece are orthodox brothers... You that right? :D

Serbians support Greece and Macedonia and Greeks support Serbia and Kosovo. ;)