[Phx]Chat

mg13gr

well this is the same exploit like Hax0r's but with other way and you have more chances to do this! as you can see this works on evo! try to use Hax0r's!i am s00r that won't work! :)

Well did I say anything about funcionality of this bug? Right, I didn't. I was just up to mention that it is an edit of Hax0r's explore.

First of all, thank u all for ur words...

what are u talking about? Well done, a new spammer in forums trolling etc..i remember u before 1 week with 300 posts.. and now spamming on forums? Take it as first warning

/ontopic, u didnt know it? i did a topic that i was looking a command for that announce type..but no1 responded so i deleted it.

I haven't seen ur topic I guess...

you are spamer.

Ontopic i think works only for youself what i

mean is that only you can see it.

WTF...??!

Actually, you are the spammer here. Ur last posts are only spam. You criticize everyone, but you dunno that you are not so good either.

Anyway, test it and then come to post.

It works globally. I have tested already.

I found a new sevrer where is working   http://kissofdeath.redirectme.net/ interlude x5000 rate

Ty for the info!

Nice share!

But sorry you didn't deserve karma from me, since it is just an edit of what Hax0r shared.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=27545.0

But still good job.

I was just making some experiments and viola! ;0

well this is the same exploit like Hax0r's but with other way and you have more chances to do this! as you can see this works on evo! try to use Hax0r's!i am s00r that won't work! :)

Exactly...

Announcements exploits doesn't work anymore, I guess...

hahah really nice magaki13, ty for sharing. Btw wich chronicle is l2 evo? (or this work in all chronicles?)

It's Interlude.

I can't test it in other chronicles. If someone could I would appreciate it!

u are spamer goes for dbsk. And actualy he is post collector.

Well magaki i dont need posts as u can see so there no reason to spam. Also i share my opionon if u take it as critical it's your problem. Thats my character. No mater if i like u.

*tested on l2tns {gracia 2} works but only for myself. Only i can see it.

u are spamer goes for dbsk. And actualy he is post collector.

Well magaki i dont need posts as u can see so there no reason to spam. Also i share my opionon if u take it as critical it's your problem. Thats my character. No mater if i like u.

*tested on l2tns {gracia 2} works but only for myself. Only i can see it.

On the server which I have already mentioned works globally.

Maybe, It's fixed in Interlude++...

On the server which I have already mentioned works globally.

Maybe, It's fixed in Interlude++...

well... Did u try it on dw? Or mafia? I thing if it works there it will be work everywhere...

well... Did u try it on dw? Or mafia? I thing if it works there it will be work everywhere...

Gerero tried it on Mafia and didn't work.

On DW I haven't tested yet.

But it would be good for players of evo, don't u think so?

But it would be good for players of evo, don't u think so?

yes it would be good but they will fix it soon. It would be better if it works everywhere. :P

Anyway nc job again and good night.

Good Job! I'm not sure if it deserves karma, but still, it's good!

Anyway, I'm really amazed that it didn't work on core o.O...

I'll try it in other servers, and edit my post with link of server, where it worked ^^

• 2 months later...

actually announcement hack works for me in my gracia final server oO... wait a minute if it works there then the subclass bug probably will too!!

//Ontopic i did this by pure luck lol i just writed in random things in the chat thing but what doubts me is my formular was diff from yours... lul well nice share n gud night (btw my brothers fagi a donor if you doubted if i cud see the topics -.-)

when i send this all players will see this or only i see this ?

Well, L2 Evo was the only server that I found and it was working.

So, there everyone could see the messages everywhere.

Anyway, pretty difficult to find a server where it works.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it dont work i try it with Phx Version v3.5.27.150 on Gracia Final and it dont work :/(i write on announcements but no1 see it :/) can some1 help me?

P.S. Server l2 dynasty