[HELP!] HOW TO WIN WITH SPOILER IN OLY...

Hi... I would like to win the Olympiad with SPOILER but i need help on the gear set up and dyes!

Here is my dorfy when have the buffs from the Oly sticks... and 2 augments

shot00013wyk.jpg

I wanna know:

1: strategy against the classes

2: dyes

3: set up

1: Right now, when it give u 1 min to get ready, i put on vesper robe and buff myself noblese on the Oly staffs until i get the desired buffs... than I buff my augments...

2: Run and use bow against slow classes

3: use Odin Sword with stuck shield againt colosed ranged classes...

first of all we dont have enough informations about ur custom server to help you. we dont know ur gm shop and fighter dmg settings, etc.

so what i can say in general:

no dyes.

ur screen looks pre gracia so u dont have elemental stones. so you use ur highest p def armor vs fighter and tallum robe or plated leather vs mages. (versus OL, necro and sph tallum robe, because with higher m def they cant drain that much hp).

hit and run is good if u fight a very slow class but ur spoiler have low dex, so low atack speed and run speed. u cant kite some1 pretty well.

you have 3 stun atacks, use them *lol*. hope that they succed.

Spoilers don't really have any big ass kick strategy as we all know they are one of the calsses with the least skills the way to your victory is the stun if your server is shit as i can see its L2PhX from the chatlog .. Use the dye bug to stuck MEN-INT and if you think you're running ok on def just -con + either dex or str both will be at your + [btw lol at 8k p def with just 2 agus...

EDIT: Any other spammer in this topic i would like to tell you that spoilers do not have a pet only warsmiths do.

EDIT2: The server is interlude.

Kisses, DreaM.

just -con + either dex or str both will be at your +

nah I dont recomend that. you massive HP (con) is good versus overlords and warcryer (and there are a lot in interlude servers) because there mana goes down before u go down.

nah I dont recomend that. you massive HP (con) is good versus overlords and warcryer (and there are a lot in interlude servers) because there mana goes down before u go down.

look at the stats.. :X its insane i doubt even a OL can beat it unless the stats are crazy for them too than you'll really have to avoid any dye usage.

everything is modified so means all classes have modified stats too, like that, everyone is IMBA in that server

and since when you can stack augments like that? unless ure playing bugged IL u CANNOT use more than 1 augmented weapon

but i would give you a tip: stun with blunt 1 handed, switch to 2 handed sword, fatal strike, hit hit hit, armor crush, if doesnt land try with blunt again and do that all the way

when youre close to lose: Fake death!

Spoilers don't really have any big ass kick strategy as we all know they are one of the calsses with the least skills the way to your victory is the stun if your server is shit as i can see its L2PhX from the chatlog .. Use the dye bug to stuck MEN-INT and if you think you're running ok on def just -con + either dex or str both will be at your + [btw lol at 8k p def with just 2 agus...

EDIT: Any other spammer in this topic i would like to tell you that spoilers do not have a pet only warsmiths do.

EDIT2: The server is interlude.

Kisses, DreaM.

Thanks, but I tried dye bug and I got auto kicked :(((

What the hell is that server? 25k hp, 8k p def, 5k m def? Well that's just bullcrap.

Pull your socks up and make the guide from some normal server. I guess this is just for people playing on this server and they are not many imo.

First off a spoiler isnt and pvp char and was not ment to run out and pvp with less to run oly with em lol.

Why not just make a nother class instead spoiler is a gathering class with high hp yes but not good for running oly,pvp or pk .

Sure it might work on a private server with 1000+++ rates etc  but meeting a real pvp class is fail understand tht you cant win oly with a spoiler^^

What the hell is that server? 25k hp, 8k p def, 5k m def? Well that's just bullcrap.

Pull your socks up and make the guide from some normal server. I guess this is just for people playing on this server and they are not many imo.

OFF TOPIC: I have seen servers with base HP 60 000 so...

On topic: well, I have all my stuff on spoiler and yes, this server is 1000+ x...