• Yes, i do.
    • No,i don't.
    • Only on special occasions.
    • Unsure.

lol just some weed sometimes

it's not bad you won't die

just for special occasions with friends

True, true..

Btw you should smoke weed some more i mean it leaves a great effect on your playing skills atleast from what i've experienced today xD.

Smoking is the worst thing..that someone 'discovered'....it just destroyes people's life....

i dont know about marijouana...

but..i know that...if you smoke...its not good for your health

I have never smoke...not even for fun..and i dont want to...i dont like it...

and its very annoying..when some guys..think that they are dudes...or nigga when they smoke xD thats gay

thats all from me...

dont never smoke

ONly if your girl gone..(just kidding)

oh +

(/offtopic)

Do not never trust/love/fell in love a girl..at age ..13-20..thats not love..(i think)

thats just...good experience xD

ive been smoking for 4 years now and honestly i havent seen any negative effects...on me anywayz

some friends cant smoke it bcuz they get sick and throw up.besides that... nothing else can happen to you.

im not trying to encourage anyone to start smoking, im just saying its not dangerous.

STAY AWAY from pills, seringes and white lines!

ive been smoking for 4 years now and honestly i havent seen any negative effects...on me anywayz

some friends cant smoke it bcuz they get sick and throw up.besides that... nothing else can happen to you.

im not trying to encourage anyone to start smoking, im just saying its not dangerous.

STAY AWAY from pills, seringes and white lines!

well marijuana can not kill you for real...but it causes damage to your brain (i can not translate what i want to say from greek to english)...

• 10 years later...

hello I'll tell you about cannabidiol (CBD)! Cannabidiol is one of the cannabinoids found in hemp. It has a very strong antioxidant effect and traps harmful free radicals resulting from inflammation. Come and see my words cbddiagnosis.com/ ! CBD oil has been found to be particularly effective: very often for inflammatory pain, and can be used alone or in combination with other drugs. I found interesting information about the fact that the oil is called cannabidiol! That CBD oil has proven to be especially effective: very often for inflammatory pain, and it can be used alone or in combination with other drugs. And what’s most interesting is that cannabidiol is added even to pet food. There is, for example, CBD oil for dogs - with bacon flavor!