topic closed . flames , flames

vamav3che

on/ ok i go to try this server,,,

off/  QuesSS if you dont like.. just leave..!! and make almost 4-5post with all no join no join///wt-.-"

if pll wanna join is ok if not also is ok..;;) is not official!!:P

Edit: THIS IS WORSE SERVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 GMs are corrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody from big clan have valakas hat and epic mask which are donate item and have +40000 weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get pked when I am new player!!!!!!!!!!! All donator make PK in nweibe zone and normal farm zone with 900000000 atk speed!!!!!!!!

DONT JOIN THIS SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

WTF are you talking about mrPr0Lier

Go get a life and play l2Evo ok?

Servers is good with growing community newbiezone=no pvp/pk

valakas hat= 10k FA

Phx aint working so no +40k weapons

Bb

REPLY FOR : mainlanboi

Another noob: for your info: in this server are [glow=red,2,300]0 donators[/glow] :) (server is 2 weeks old) , oh , u get pk??? that means its good pvp server (u cant get pk in newbie farm zone..)

[glow=red,2,300]Valakas Wings ARE NOT donated items[/glow] , you can find them in GM shop !!! [glow=red,2,300]Ofcourse all players will pk You , you are much too noob. [/glow]

And the last think , [glow=red,2,300]LEARN TO SPELL[/glow] .

OMG , i am sick of noobs!!! Please[glow=red,2,300] IF U ARE NOOB DONT JOIN THIS SERVER !!![/glow] I DONT NEED MORE NOOBS !!!!

Than tell me why are the ice weapons sold for 40 donator coin and the epic mask is 40 donator coin and the baium hat is 40 doantor coin?????? o_O

Getting PKed DOES NOT MEAN IT'S A GOOD PVP SERVER!!! I hope you know it's called "pvp" not "pK" server...

Edit: NOBODY ON SERVER SPEAKS ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!