topic closed . flames , flames

vamav3che

I am sure that this topic must be locked by someone.

No one speaks about da server.Everyone says that " I am sure","I bet".

No one plays the server.And the admin at least dnt try to keep the topic clean.I have warn 2 times xLePaS667x until now.

2 times for what rapt0r?

for a double post that was not even double post? ( Check the dates)

And the second time for what?

Just relax a bit and stop being so strict and "perfect"

Nothing personal dude :)

Thanx for "cleanup"  .  Please ,from now on all that comments to be on topic , and no more players that joined for 5 minutes , get owned and come here to cry, if u dont know how to play l2 , go play mario or smth . Like someone said "If You DONT LIKE the Server , LEAVE " Easy.

I need comments to make server better. I am just tryn` to make a FREE server for you to play . Help me improve it or shut up .

New players have no chance here .. A guy with vesper weap and armors is hitting me for 5k crit dmg  and 2k normal dmg and I have 6k HP and 2k CP ( mage ) .... How do you think I am gonna farm 100k FA + 150 PvP Coins when everybody have their vesper sets already ?? Ah and we cant pvp/pk in the Newbie Farm area coz its forbidden - and in pvp farm area there are ppl with vesper only having 2k atk spd and hitting for lol dmg...

good point . i will make newb farm zone in peace zone and Vesper armors/weapons will cost only FA. With PvP points players will buy only blessed scrools.

Will that be a good solution for you ??

Max time until will be  implemented: 4 hours starting now.

good point . i will make newb farm zone in peace zone and Vesper armors/weapons will cost only FA. With PvP points players will buy only blessed scrools.

Will that be a good solution for you ??

Max time until will be  implemented: 4 hours starting now.

I dont have problem with the newb farm zone just the vesper .. Gonna try it again later when its rdy ;]

New players have no chance here .. A guy with vesper weap and armors is hitting me for 5k crit dmg  and 2k normal dmg and I have 6k HP and 2k CP ( mage ) .... How do you think I am gonna farm 100k FA + 150 PvP Coins when everybody have their vesper sets already ?? Ah and we cant pvp/pk in the Newbie Farm area coz its forbidden - and in pvp farm area there are ppl with vesper only having 2k atk spd and hitting for lol dmg...

I agree with u very much. Exit game after 20 min.

Rapt0r, I did try this server and left so this "I bet" stuff is REAL!!!

Newbie farm zone is in peace zone. Noobs can farm in peace.

Vesper (gothic pvp) armors / weapons now costs only FA . Pvp coins are only for fun . All can have acces to best weapons/armors.

(the diference is that if u report problems , and they are real i will do my best to fix them)